Your Dream Pedalboard

Poltergeist

• Members

here's for all of us who cant afford lots of pedals... a place for us to dream! :p

here goes mine:

A good tuner - Sonny & Sanford Bluebeard Fuzz - Digitech Bass Whammy - Morley TelRay Power Wah Boost - Guyatone Flip Tremolo - Vintage Proco Rat - Boss DD-5 Delay - 2/3 Boss GE-7b / Boss GEB-7 - Morley Volume Pedal - BBE Sonic Stomp - Boss BF-2 - DOD Stereo Flanger - - EHX Small Stone - EHX Sovtek Big Muff - Fulltone Bass Drive - Boss HM-2 - Boss CEB-3 - Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay - Proco Turbo Rat - MSD Earthquake Wah - Lovetone Big Cheese

i love other pedals... but i cant remember all of them now...

they wouldnt be placed exactly in that order, obviously...

• Members

dude, aim to the sky! this is for the pedals you dream about having, not the ones you wouldnt be "fine" with!

Sorry, a Pog is the only pedal I "dream" of having and that's because I can't rationalize spending $300+ on a pedal. Not a big pedal fan/user myself.

O.k. I'll dream big, replace the Tu-2 with a Peterson Strobostomp.:D

• Members

dude... have you tried the BR-2?

ahah... i think it's a piece of {censored}, really
:D

Nope. If I tried it, I'd own it. I've heard it used quite a few times...and I liked what I heard. Besides, I'm building a sort of Justin Chancellor clone board, with my own twist of course...but I need one for it.

The Ultron is just ridiculous. You can do anything with it. Envelope Filter, Auto Wah, manual wah with an external expression pedal. I'll never use it to it's full potential.

• Members

Nope. If I tried it, I'd own it. I've heard it used quite a few times...and I liked what I heard. Besides, I'm building a sort of Justin Chancellor clone board, with my own twist of course...but I need one for it.

The Ultron is just ridiculous. You can do anything with it. Envelope Filter, Auto Wah, manual wah with an external expression pedal. I'll never use it to it's full potential.

its really not that much of a good pedal... the ultron is inifitely better... but its small and very simple to use...

Archived