Happy Holloween Guys!

Geddy'sFavHeadache

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm only 16 for a few more days.

I.e., jailbait for a year and a few more days :D

And still not within the non-creepy range ;)

dating_pools.png

By the way, TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN has made note of your posting of a topical webcomic...TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN is generally not pleased with people infringing on TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN's shtick...

• Members
I.e., jailbait for a year and a few more days
:D

And still not within the non-creepy range
;)

dating_pools.png

By the way,
TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN
has made note of your posting of a topical webcomic...
TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN
is generally not pleased with people infringing on
TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN
's shtick...

Haha, I see you're into the webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language.

:D Awesome!

And I'll keep in mind that about, "TOPICAL WEBCOMIC MAN" :D

• Members

I was sick of all those little bastards knocking on my door, because it's Halloween I don't just get to chill on my couch uninterrupted. So I turned all my lights on, cranked up The Berzerker to where you could hear it outside, and pitched fun-size Snickers at whoever knocked on my {censored}ing door. I still have a crazy headache from the music.

• Members

I was sick of all those little bastards knocking on my door, because it's Halloween I don't just get to chill on my couch uninterrupted. So I turned all my lights on, cranked up The Berzerker to where you could hear it outside, and pitched fun-size Snickers at whoever knocked on my {censored}ing door. I still have a crazy headache from the music.

If you turn your porchlight off, trick or treaters won't knock on your door...nub...:p

• Members
...I had cool pumpkins...

No pics, no pumpkins.:D

A couple years ago Leaf Boy (our traditional leaves-stuffed person thing sitting on the porch) had a skull head, red shirt and hat, and a big beard made from spiderweb stuff.

We didn't notice how much he looked like Santa Clause until some of the little trick-or-treaters started crying and pointing at "Santa". Dead Crazy-Eyes Glow-In-The-Dark Loud-Talking-Skull-Head Santa. Hope we didn't mess up their Christmas too much.

Archived