Ron Paul supporters are a bunch of mind-numbed robots...

chris-dax

• Members

Somehow I doubt he had anything at all to do with this.

I mean Christ, look at the grammar here:

Ron Paul is for the people, unless you want your children to have human implant RFID chips, a National ID card and create a North American Union and see an economic collapse far worse than the great depression. Vote for Ron Paul he speaks the truth and the media and government is afraid of him.

I'm sure his people can write a BIT better than that. :D

And yes, I am planning on voting for him. For once I won't feel like it's a "lesser of 2 evils" vote either.

• Members

I googled it. There's a bunch of weird links, and then a fox link. didn't read the article, but the headline is "Ron Paul MIGHT be using botnets."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307056,00.html

It's fox, so I took it with a grain of salt. Nothing I could find on CNN, NBC or BBC.

The bottom of the wired article also has this quote:

"This article has been modified to clarify that Warner has seen no evidence suggesting that the Paul campaign is responsible for the spam."

I dunno. As I said, it wouldn't surprise me, but none of the articles really seem to be accurate.

• Members

Are you sure? It looks like the postings on that forum website were done by a noob. Perhaps that is a conspiracy, too. I'm going to withhold judgment of any sort until I see real proof here.

Paul doesn't need to do that. McCain, maybe, or others. Paul is gaining popularity left and right from all over. Frankly, from a website like "Wired" or anything online OR print nowadays, I really don't believe it. :) I'll go on his years of honesty, integrity and character as a Congressman. ;)

• Members

I googled it. There's a bunch of weird links, and then a fox link. didn't read the article, but the headline is "Ron Paul MIGHT be using botnets."

It's fox, so I took it with a grain of salt.

:rolleyes:

The bottom of the wired article also has this quote:

"This article has been modified to clarify that Warner has seen no evidence suggesting that the Paul campaign is responsible for the spam."

I said Paul supporters, not the Paul campaign....

• Moderators
Paul doesn't need to do that. McCain, maybe, or others. Paul is gaining popularity left and right from all over. Frankly, from a website like "Wired" or anything online OR print nowadays, I really don't believe it.
:)
I'll go on his years of honesty, integrity and character as a Congressman.
;)

No, dude. I've already pointed out Ron Paul's intergrity in the second post here. I'm talking about the writer being paid off by Guiliani. I want to see the proof of that before I believe it. The poster on that public forum had 3 posts.;)

• Members

OMGODZOR LEFTWING MEDIACONPIRACYEVERYONE DIES AU*AUAUGILSDHLL:HSDHKFKLGHL:SDKHGLDH
:cop:

I mean, Fox news is the most reputable source of News out there. Yes.

Reputation is in the eye of the beholder....

I'll put Fox's reporting accuracy, journalistic standards, and news judgment up against any of their peers all day long....

Have you not been paying attention to the disgraces recently befalling your beloved CBS and NYT.

Come on dude....CNN was selling out to sadaam for office space in Bagdad....

• Members

I'll put Fox's reporting accuracy, journalistic standards, and news judgment up against any of their peers all day long....

Have you not been paying attention to the disgraces recently befalling your beloved CBS and NYT.

Come on dude....CNN was selling out to sadaam for office space in Bagdad....

That's why I tried to find information from more than one source. If fox says something, and no one else picks up the story, i get supsicious. Same with cnn, nbc, bbc, bladeblaabla. I actually don't watch CBS or read the NY times, except for the arts section.

• Members

No, dude. I've already pointed out Ron Paul's intergrity in the second post here. I'm talking about the writer being paid off by Guiliani. I want to see the proof of that before I believe it. The poster on that public forum had 3 posts.
;)

Haha ok then. Honestly, Rudi is cool and all, but honestly he ain't THAT smart... ;)

• Members

I aint voting for anybody but myself. That way I can complain about anybody that gets elected
:D
And when people ask me did I vote, I will say yes, and they ask who, I will say its my own business.

Yep!

Then you and the other millions of non voters can complain with a common theme. :p

• Moderators
Haha ok then. Honestly, Rudi is cool and all, but honestly he ain't THAT smart...
;)

I don't see it being one of his competitors. The more press Paul gets (even bad press) the more name recognition/free advertising for him. I think it's a Libertarian computer hack or two spamming everywhere or because he's energized folks who associate themselves with Libertarianism and they are posting everywhere frequently.

Archived