So, I think I taught...

Death Hands

• Members

We used to go to Cicis pizza after school once a week a year ago. There was a group of like 7-9 of us and usually 1 or 2 people didn't have money. So we'd ask what they wanted and go get them a slice or 2. It's an all you can eat buffet and we paid so taking 6 extra slices wasn't going to hurt anyone.

But just sneaking into a lunch line and taking a {censored}ty slice of pizza is just {censored}ing dumb. It's like going into 7-11 and stealing a candy bar. Dumb as {censored}.

I've had to tell some assholes to quit doing {censored} to certain people before. I'm 5'8" and weigh 115, I'm not big, but I just don't give a {censored} if I get hurt. And everyone I hang out with is 100% ready to step in if {censored} ever happens. People think their hard and thug, this is {censored}ing southwest Florida mother{censored}ers, how tough is your life? Just a bunch of thug wannabe pussies.

But anyway good for you.

• Members

We used to go to Cicis pizza after school once a week a year ago. There was a group of like 7-9 of us and usually 1 or 2 people didn't have money. So we'd ask what they wanted and go get them a slice or 2. It's an all you can eat buffet and we paid so taking 6 extra slices wasn't going to hurt anyone.

But just sneaking into a lunch line and taking a {censored}ty slice of pizza is just {censored}ing dumb. It's like going into 7-11 and stealing a candy bar. Dumb as {censored}.

I've had to tell some assholes to quit doing {censored} to certain people before. I'm 5'8" and weigh 115, I'm not big, but I just don't give a {censored} if I get hurt. And everyone I hang out with is 100% ready to step in if {censored} ever happens. People think their hard and thug, this is {censored}ing southwest Florida mother{censored}ers, how tough is your life? Just a bunch of thug wannabe pussies.

But anyway good for you.

Well, that's different, in a big way. That's more friendship than bull{censored}. :p

I'm about 6'4'' and I weigh about 312 pounds. Hahaha. That does help.

I'd prefer firm guidance to intimidation, but this situation, and similar, called for a mixture.

That's exactly what I say, though, I'm not big on judging like that. I don't mind how people act or dress, but if it comes down to it, I'd rather have them decked out in gang paraphernalia and not doing {censored} to harm others. That's the pisser.

• Members

That's exactly what I say, though, I'm not big on judging like that. I don't mind how people act or dress, but if it comes down to it, I'd rather have them decked out in gang paraphernalia and not doing {censored} to harm others. That's the pisser.

+1.

That being said, adds to the saying, "Never judge a book by its cover," you can have a guy dressed in a complete prep, "rich kid" wardrobe.... But this kid could be the farthest thing from the half brain dead stereotype of the "Prep" fashion.

• Members

death hands, good on you, set an example and hopefully their will be a few ballsy enough to follow suit and stand up, and more props to you for even trying to do it with out being excessivly violent, ( dont think i could do that so perhaps your a better human then me:D)

No kidding. If anybody tried to intimidate the gang members in my school (the real ones, not the wiggers :-P), it wouldn't have gone well for them. One kid actually showed up at an after-after-grad party in a hotel with a couple of his buddies with guns because they intended to kill a guy there that made fun of him a lot.

that {censored} gets closer and closer to my town every year, coming from the surrounding towns, it disgusts me. I even some of these bring heat into a highschool party. WTF!? I used to know the guy, i know he's got a good heart but all the blow and {censored} he does makes him paranoid, not to mention he hangs with wastes of life. These weed their way into your groups and gatherings and somtimes people you used to know and wreck {censored} and make everyone unconfortable. I try not to judge buy apperance and reputation, but its hard. Many of them JUST KNOW a few gang members and immediately their hard, but they pack a knife or a gun.

These are the kids that will wind up in county or San Quentin some day. Its sad, but i have a very hard time feeling any sort of compassion or sympathy when they do for them.

• Members

death hands, good on you, set an example and hopefully their will be a few ballsy enough to follow

that {censored} gets closer and closer to my town every year, coming from the surrounding towns, it disgusts me. Weed their way into your groups and gatherings and wreck {censored} and make everyone unconfortable. I even seen a wigger bring heat into a highschool party. WTF!?

These are the kids that will wind up in San Quentin some day. Its sad, but i have a very hard time feeling any sort of compassion or sympathy when they do for them.

Thanks.

Well, see, he probably brought heat because people say things like "You're a wigger." to him. I can see how that sort of prejudice would get old in a hurry.

That's not what bothers me, and, really, people have the right to be who they are in all settings. They don't have the right to directly harm others with their actions, in the least.

• Members

Thanks.

Well, see, he probably brought heat because people say things like "You're a wigger." to him. I can see how that sort of prejudice would get old in a hurry.

That's not what bothers me, and, really, people have the right to be who they are in all settings. They don't have the right to directly harm others with their actions, in the least.

(see my edit)

Agreed, I understand what you mean

Nobody really uses the term wigger around here, most likley he's got {censored} with an actual gang member or just another rival asshole.

Archived