So, I think I taught...

Death Hands

• Members

some assholes a lesson in personal responsibility.

I was hanging out in a line during lunch, waiting to grab my {censored}ty pizza and some milk, and I see this guy grab some pizza and walk back to his table.

I see a second go for it, right in front of me, but I snag him by his shirt and ask him what's up. He says that he's getting lunch. I told him that he'd be using his ID number to pay for it. He laughed at me. I shoved him into line in front of me and kept a hand on his shoulder. He started talking about getting some compadres together and whipping my ass.

You've gotta realize, I'm a big ol' boy. I'm also not exactly afraid of getting my ass kicked. I made him put his number into the keypad, and I told the lunchlady that people had been snagging free pizzas and that she needed to watch everyone at the table he went back to, including the fellow in question. She thanked me and wrote his name down.

Now, my question is this: What kind of rush is it to snake a dollar-seventy-five pizza? Why would you do that, especially if you're clearly well off? If you don't have money, they'll cover you for a few days, even though they're not supposed to. Hell, stop buying so many gayass pieces of fake jewelery and pay for some lunch. I've been there. They're nice people, and they don't mind helping you out. Hell, most of them know me by name. It baffles me... people are such assholes.

:cop:

• Members

Good for you.

Don't let those asshats get away with {censored} like that!

The world needs more people like you, eh?

Haha, nah. I'm an asshole, really, but this... This is stealing from nice people and taxpayers. No cause to it. No reason. Just shouldn't happen, at all.

• Moderators

When I was in high school we had a small gang problem. No big deal, but a nuisance. I didn't physically assault any of the gang members, but I made it known that they wouldn't be wearing their hats crooked or flashing signs when I was around. Having someone that is not afraid to stand up to those that are clearly in the wrong helps everyone else at the school feel empowered and takes away from the power of the losers. Set an example and even if no one thanks you people will notice and appreciate it.

• Members

When I was in high school we had a small gang problem. No big deal, but a nuisance. I didn't physically assault any of the gang members, but I made it known that they wouldn't be wearing their hats crooked or flashing signs when I was around. Having someone that is not afraid to stand up to those that are clearly in the wrong helps everyone else at the school feel empowered and takes away from the power of the losers. Set an example and even if no one thanks you people will notice and appreciate it.

I don't much mind what they do in groups or with uniform(most of which is banned in our school- forcibly removed if necessary), but I don't like the fact that they still from those that work hard to make an honest wage. It made me pretty angry, which it wouldn't've normally, but I was already having a {censored}ter of a day. I've never been one to intervene, but this sort of thing is... Hmmm.. It's kind of like not stepping in on a 7-to-1 fight. That's just disrespectful in a... Very... Annoying way.

EDIT:

@Mntngrown: I'm not afraid of being shot or maimed or anything. People that threaten those things around here are normally the ones that'll get in a group of 14 or so and crowd you, but they all run once you've eliminated about two of them. And, heck, if they don't kill me or render me immobile, I'll at least attempt to mess up their day. Not saying that I'm nastily violent or a badass, but, again, shooting someone that's doing something honest is disrespectful. :p I'm also not too farclung to life, anyhow. Not that I've got a deathwish. I'm just kinda... Buddhist. Haha.

@Kindness: Oh, I know, man. I don't know if you've picked it up at all, probably not, but I have been raised by a woman that doesn't often filter her voicings or voice her fears. I'm not so driven, but I'm fairly brave. :p

"I'm not afraid to take off my pants and start the revolution."

• Moderators

I don't much mind what they do in groups or with uniform(most of which is banned in our school- forcibly removed if necessary), but I don't like the fact that they still from those that work hard to make an honest wage. It made me pretty angry, which it wouldn't've normally, but I was already having a {censored}ter of a day. I've never been one to intervene, but this sort of thing is... Hmmm.. It's kind of like not stepping in on a 7-to-1 fight. That's just disrespectful in a... Very... Annoying way.

I hear you. My point was more that your example probably made other people that wanted to do something but were afraid to feel much better about things.

• Members

So, I think my edit system is flawed?

Also, I had a similar, but not really similar, situation with this huge homophobe my freshman year. Now, I'm not gay, but I did the whole thirty-nine steps of Birdcage just for this guy. He was large, terribly "confident", a sportsman(mostly football), and he had a problem with me because I actually enjoyed my electronics class. So, of course, I picked on him a tad.

One day, I apparently pushed it too far, and he was gonna stab me with a screwdriver. He had it leveled at the center of my chest, and I told him "If you want to kill me, put it over my heart. Otherwise, go back to your seat and at least learn about diodes before this semester is over with."

I think he ended up changing schools.

• Members

If more people were willing to stand up when they see something wrong, less B__heads would do stuff in broad daylight. Unfortuneately in this modern era of gangs with guns, you should,(please), pick your moments to intercede carefully.

No kidding. If anybody tried to intimidate the gang members in my school (the real ones, not the wiggers :-P), it wouldn't have gone well for them. One kid actually showed up at an after-after-grad party in a hotel with a couple of his buddies with guns because they intended to kill a guy there that made fun of him a lot.

• Members

Jeez man, good job. Though it still doesn't make much sense to me... Why steal some "crappy pizza" that costs under $2... When you can simply pay that, and have no chance of getting in trouble for something like that... How stupid of them.

But, Great job though.

• Members

I stood by and watched a kid get beaten brutally for throwing a burrito at the retarded guy that worked behind the lunch counter at my high school. Best of all, one guy did it, so it wasn't an unfair fight.

That kid came back to school 5 days later with his jaw wired shut, and got busted trying to steal a donation jar that was collecting money for the family of a cop that was shot in our county. The retarded guy caught him. :D

C7

• Members

No kidding. If anybody tried to intimidate the gang members in my school (the real ones, not the wiggers :-P), it wouldn't have gone well for them. One kid actually showed up at an after-after-grad party in a hotel with a couple of his buddies with guns because they intended to kill a guy there that made fun of him a lot.

It's a sad state of affairs but you're right. Kids are getting killed left and right here in the Twin Cities because one "disrespected" a gang member and was shot to death for it. Gang members are mentally weak by nature, but still very dangerous because of their perverted notion of "respect" and propensity for violence. Over half of the guys in the MN prison system are gang members. I work with all sorts of losers who've done exactly this kind of thing.

In my opinion, there's only one appropriate punishment for those who commit murder for the benefit of a gang, and it isn't the current 15 year sentence they usually get.

Archived