Alrighty, that's what I call a morning..

Verlian

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you all! This was a pleasant thing to see, upon getting home.

Worked sucked.. But when doesn't it? I work at TARGET.. So... Yeah.. -_- I need a new job!

And happy early birth-- well.. Depending on where you are, Happy Early/Not Early Birthday SpaceGhost!

• Members
I was booted from the nest abruptly and awkwardly at 17. I guess in retrospect it was a good thing, but I didn't have much fun that year. It was the year that I discovered that I wasn't crazy, because the world really
was
out to get me.
:D
C7

Is that even legal?

• Moderators
Hey, if you were to take it back... Would that mean, Happy Birthday to yourself? Therefore you gain another year of age?... Hmm!

:blah::D

I just started dating a younger woman and she's been giving me a hard time about being the old guy. I need fewer, not more birthdays.

As far as I'm concerned, it's your birthday week and the party is just starting! :thu:

• Members
I just started dating a younger woman and she's been giving me a hard time about being the old guy. I need fewer, not more birthdays.

As far as I'm concerned, it's your birthday week and the party is just starting!
:thu:

Hey, I'm all for it!

...I was thinking about using the cop smiley.. But I'm still not entirely sure on what it means...

Thanks though Kindness. Haha, thanks.

Archived