Alrighty, that's what I call a morning..

Verlian

• Members

It's my birthday today, no?

When I woke up my dad had left some food outside my door... Which I didn't notice and walked in when leaving my rom... Not like my cat minds.

So I get out to the living room and I find that someone had been cleaning, and the vacuum is sitting in the middle of the room. Actually.. My toe found the vacuum, and then it yelped.

I haven't been able to take a shower since there is bleach in the tub.. And I don't really want to wash it out before planned.

Otherwise being 17 so far isn't bad, it's just another day. I wonder if I'll have to do anything along work lines today... You know, just for me saying, "Just another day" I'll probably have to...

Pssh.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just chilling at my house. I just weed-eated, it's kind of cold out so it wasn't that bad. Got to make some lunch and take a shower. I don't have a job because no one will hire me, and if I brush my hair I look damn respectable. But living at home isn't bad. My mom is never around, so most of the time I just chill here.

• Members

Just chilling at my house. I just weed-eated, it's kind of cold out so it wasn't that bad. Got to make some lunch and take a shower. I don't have a job because no one will hire me, and if I brush my hair I look damn respectable. But living at home isn't bad. My mom is never around, so most of the time I just chill here.

weed-eated huh...

• Members

When I woke up my dad had left some food outside my door... Which I didn't notice and walked in when leaving my rom... Not like my cat minds.

So I get out to the living room and I find that someone had been cleaning, and the vacuum is sitting in the middle of the room. Actually.. My toe found the vacuum, and then it yelped.

I haven't been able to take a shower since there is bleach in the tub.. And I don't really want to wash it out before planned.

Otherwise being 17 so far isn't bad, it's just another day. I wonder if I'll have to do anything along work lines today... You know, just for me saying, "Just another day" I'll probably have to...

Pssh.

Hey Happy B-Day !!!

wave.gif

• Members

Pssh.

Happy birthday. :)

Archived