OT: Binkley bulletin!!! Another star falls!

Funkee1

• Members

Granted, it's only a minor fall, but given his statements regarding his peers.....

Shia LeBeouf arrested!!!!

ET has confirmed that 'Transformers' star SHIA LABEOUF was arrested over the weekend in Chicago after refusing to leave a Walgreens store.

Police tell us that at about 2 a.m. Sunday Shia repeatedly refused to exit a Walgreens, leading a security guard to detain him until police arrived. He was arrested and booked on a misdemeanor charge of "criminal trespassing."

Cops say the 'Disturbia' star was "very courteous and polite" during booking. He posted a bond and was released before 7 a.m.

The moral of the story: Don't put yourself above your peers and say you're above all that, cause it will come back and bite you in the ass!

• Members

Meh, not as entertaining as Dog The Bounty Hunter's debacle.

True......but imagine if, when Don Imus was being tried in the media, Dog the Bounty Hunter had made statements against Imus?

This story is interesting to me because of how LeBeouf was used as the example of stardom NOT going to a young actors head after Transformers.

• Members

If it was in California, he would have been there at 1:30, before they stopped selling liquor, and just stayed!

Ok? I still don't get it. You'd think, especially being in the public eye, that when the words "we're calling the police if you don't get out of our store" are uttered, you just might want to take it seriously.

Oh wait, silly me. He's a celebrity, they are required to check all common sense at the door, even if it's at a Walgreen's.

• Members

Its hardly a fall from grace. He wasn't driving. He was presumed drunk, but they didn't do a breathalizer, so when it comes down to it (if it goes to court or something) he wasn't drunk. Sounds to me like someone desperately trying to find a flaw in him . . . and this was quite literally the best they could do. It will probably be completely forgotten by Thanksgiving.

• Members
Ok? I still don't get it. You'd think, especially being in the public eye, that when the words "we're calling the police if you don't get out of our store" are uttered, you just might want to take it seriously.

Oh wait, silly me. He's a celebrity, they are required to check all common sense at the door, even if it's at a Walgreen's.

My point exactly!!!Hasn't he ever heard of "Pink Dot????" they deliver!

• Members

Its hardly a fall from grace. He wasn't driving. He was presumed drunk, but they didn't do a breathalizer, so when it comes down to it (if it goes to court or something) he wasn't drunk. Sounds to me like someone desperately trying to find a flaw in him . . . and this was quite literally the best they could do. It will probably be completely forgotten by Thanksgiving.

Again, I stress this would be nothing, if he hadn't been held up as the poster child for good behavior!

Archived