OT: GO STEELERS

xdamagexx

• Members

No they're not.

And screw the steelers, I just needed a lousy 5 more points from their defense to defeat the guy who is now 9 AND 0 in my main league. We both had the two highest scores for the week too, ugh ughugh..m3ip4MAsid

• Members

I'm not going to say that the Steelers are going to win it all this year, but I think if they play like they did last night they can definitely hang with the Pats/Colts.

There isn't a receiver in the game who throws a better block than Hines Ward.

• Members

No they're not.

And screw the steelers, I just needed a lousy 5 more points from their defense to defeat the guy who is now
9 AND 0
in my main league. We both had the two highest scores for the week too, ugh ughugh..m3ip4MAsid

lol, heath miller's first TD catch gave me a FF win over the guy i was matched up against. kinda sad when i am starting adrian peterson and tom brady every week and this guy hung with me until monday night.

• Members

lol, heath miller's first TD catch gave me a FF win over the guy i was matched up against. kinda sad when i am starting adrian peterson and tom brady every week and this guy hung with me until monday night.

Miller's been the best acquisition I've made to date. However, the rest of my team failed to produce, so I got rocked.

• Members

My opponent had miller :mad:

Archived