Frozen TV?

Zebra

• Members

The TV is frozen on a single frame. On every channel. Is this happening to anyone else? Did the Russians blow up our satellites?

Audio working at all? Maybe someone else in your house had a video paused for an obscene amount of time with the TV on, and the player didn't standby or something, and it burned the image into your screen?

• Members

Audio working at all? Maybe someone else in your house had a video paused for an obscene amount of time with the TV on, and the player didn't standby or something, and it burned the image into your screen?

No audio or VCR, and I don't think modern TV's can have images burned into their screens. :confused:

I was just watching it when it stopped dead.

• Members

No audio or VCR, and I don't think modern TV's can have images burned into their screens.
:confused:
I was just watching it when it stopped dead.

Ah. Well, I'm sure modern CRT TV's can still have images burned into them. LCD and Plasma might not... But one of the dorm's at the U of Calgary got the Mario Kart main menu burned into it last year because someone left the communal Gamecube on all night.

• Members

The same picture on all, or their own frozen image?

Try resetting the box, then calling the cable company. They may have lost all of their feeds for some reason, which could leave you with a single frozen frame in the buffer.

Different frame for each channel.

Archived