OT: Positive mojo appreciated

bleepo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm really sorry to hear that. We've been through it ourselves last December. Fran is right on.

Just be there for her, and your family and you'll get through it. I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

• Members

Hey, man, at least she is in a place with good memories and good company of loved ones. I know how hard loses can be, but you've got to go on for them, and because of them.

I hope things get better, and that you realize that love lasts far beyond this lump that we obsess over.

• Members

Thanks for all the love guys. As of now, shes still with us... We're going on 4 days without dialasis though, so the end is near. Without going in to detail, i'd say it's time. I hate to see loved ones suffer.

I'll credit your love with keeping her with us so far.

If my wife knew I logged on to HCBF while I went home to grab toothbrushes, i'd be a goner next!

• Members

Thanks for all the love guys. As of now, shes still with us... We're going on 4 days without dialasis though, so the end is near. Without going in to detail, i'd say it's time. I hate to see loved ones suffer.

I'll credit your love with keeping her with us so far.

If my wife knew I logged on to HCBF while I went home to grab toothbrushes, i'd be a goner next!

:(

Hang in there, man.

Vibes still headed your way....

Archived