OT: How do you like your eggs?

ToeJamFootball

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny this thread should pop up. I was making eggs this morning for breakfast and remembered a vegetarian type (vegan) call my eggs "Chicken abortions". I thought that was kind of stupid. These people use disturbing language to try and gross you out in hopes you will stop eating animal products. Kind of lame.

Dan

• Members
It's funny this thread should pop up. I was making eggs this morning for breakfast and remembered a vegetarian type (vegan) call my eggs "Chicken abortions". I thought that was kind of stupid. These people use disturbing language to try and gross you out in hopes you will stop eating animal products. Kind of lame.

Dan

:DI just had eggs for breakfast (it's 5pm). :D

• Members

I like them fried, but I've only been able to make really good ones scrambled. Whenever I fry them they seem a little tough.
:idk:

You have to remember eggs continue cooking after you take them out of the pan. So take them out a bit earlier. I cook them for a couple minutes on medium then flip them for 30 seconds and then plate them. Plenty of yoke for the toast to soak up:D

Dan

• Members

You have to remember eggs continue cooking after you take them out of the pan. So take them out a bit earlier. I cook them for a couple minutes on medium then flip them for 30 seconds and then plate them. Plenty of yoke for the toast to soak up:D

Dan

I never cook them for very long. They always seem a little too rare or overdone though. Yolk's good sometimes but I can't ever seem to get it to cook some without overdoing the whites.

• Members

I like ,y eggs over medium, with a steak, hash browns, gravy, a side of Pancakes, coffee, and orange juice, and served to me by a Thai woman with nice legs and an ample bottom!

After reading your post, I'm not really thinking about eggs anymore.

• Members

Dan

It's lame and also incorrect.

That would actually be chicken menstruation.

Archived