Out for delivery...

Thumper

• Members
  • Members

I hear ya on the Phase 90. I got sucked back into the days of my youth and started playing 'Strangle Hold' within seconds.:D

The flanger is sweet. You can get some great tones, from a mild chorus effect to full jet-engine-'whoosh' by messing with the width and regeneration features. I've had an Electric Mistress in the past and loved it, and this sounds just as good.

I wish I could report on the TZ-2, but it was DOA and is on it's way back to MF as soon as they email me a return label. I'm a bit cheesed---the unit has some scuffs on it, and the box is beat up. It's obviously a returned product that got shipped to me as new. :rolleyes:

I'll get a new TZ-2 from MF and do a review on it. I really want to hear it in the flesh. :D

• Members

I hear ya on the Phase 90. I got sucked back into the days of my youth and started playing 'Strangle Hold' within seconds.
:D

The flanger is sweet. You can get some great tones, from a mild chorus effect to full jet-engine-'whoosh' by messing with the width and regeneration features. I've had an Electric Mistress in the past and loved it, and this sounds just as good.

God I love that flanger. What settings do you like the most? I keep manual between 10 and 11 o'clock, width at 9, speed between 10 and 11 and regen. at full (Actually for manual the line is pointing at the curve of the outline and I have the speed matching it). I don't know if I need a Phase 90 too. Seems like having both is repetitive. I also need some fuzz.

Archived