Post your babies here!

toolmybass

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I had a random thought today. It went something like, "hmm, I wonder if I can do a straight up trade with my ray to a ric."

Not if you are talking about mine. :wave:

I could buy your ray though and you could use the money towards a ric. Yours is my favorite ray ever.

• Members
:lol: not yours, per se, just A Ric. But I figured I could get a job and save up if I really want one, instead of being a bum. That punk band guy wants to talk. Since I don't have a P, I'm bringing my Ray. Wheee. It works with punk, right? I just gotta bring apick.

• Moderators
:lol:
not yours, per se, just A Ric. But I figured I could get a job and save up if I really want one, instead of being a bum. That punk band guy wants to talk. Since I don't have a P, I'm bringing my Ray. Wheee. It works with punk, right? I just gotta bring apick.

It definitely works!

Don't lose that ray without giving me a shot at her.

• Members

is that one of those new robot stringless basses that has sensors that tell it when your hand passes over and makes a digitally reproduced sound??
:lol:

Yeah it uses lasers instead of strings. I need to lower the action on them though, getting an awful lot of string noise! :lol:

I just need to get up off my ass and finish it. Been super busy this week so hopefully I'll get a chance later. :cool:

Archived