Check out this 58P bass on the bay'!

willsellout

• Members

Someone is gonna part that {censored}er out for a ton of cash. Shame what they did to the body with that huge gouge....probably cost them $5000, but I would rock the {censored} out of it just like it is.
;)

Yeah I don't know why they don't part it out right now instead of selling it?

dan

• Members

Yeah I don't know why they don't part it out right now instead of selling it?

dan

Who knows. Form a $ standpoint I would. I could sell the neck, tuners, PG, hardware and electronics for $5k individually. The bass probably won't go for that much unless someone has a '58 Pbass body sitting around.

• Members

Holy {censored}...all you fake relic MF'ers out there bow down to the ultimate relic'd machine:D:eek:
:eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1958-Fender-P-Bass-Precision-Maple-Vintage-USA-Ohio-NR_W0QQitemZ270185085990QQihZ017QQcategoryZ64401QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dan

This is just my opinion but this is a perfect example of how someone will buy anything and pay a lot for it. There is a sucker born every minute says PT Barnum. And it is morally wrong to let fools hang on to their money.

1500 and counting is frggin' insane.

That's not a relic it is a big POS posing as a bass.

The neck is especially bad. No one can tell me the neck got that way from playing. It's more like it was run over by an 18 wheeler and then they backed up. :eek:

Ultimate relic, hell, ultimate POS.

• Members

This is just my opinion but this is a perfect example of how someone will buy anything and pay a lot for it. There is a sucker born every minute says PT Barnum. And it is morally wrong to let fools hang on to their money.

The neck is especially bad. No one can tell me the neck got that way from playing. It's more like it was run over by an 18 wheeler and then they backed up.

DOUBLEFOOKINPLUS1!:eek:

• Members

The neck is especially bad. No one can tell me the neck got that way from playing. It's more like it was run over by an 18 wheeler and then they backed up.

TRIPLEFOOKINPLUSTWOO!:eek:

• Members

Holy {censored}...all you fake relic MF'ers out there bow down to the ultimate relic'd machine:D:eek:

Dan

It looks relic'ed alright. Down the stairs, across the room, upside some walls, maybe a few ceilings, probably tossed around on stage.

I'm thinking that maybe Westsailor sold this to some guy in Cincy after trolling it around in the boat for a while. I mean, look how rusty the pup's are!

Or maybe, Tbroom could use it as a decoration item, though he's not gunna spend $1,500 for it.

Maybe it should be put in the "Bass Player's Hall Of Fame" under "how to never, ever treat your bass" or under "you're doing it wrong if you spend $1500 on it, seriously".

• Members

It's about the parts, not the sum of them. I bet I could sell the tuners alone for about $400 ... same with the bridge.

• Members

It's about the parts, not the sum of them. I bet I could sell the tuners alone for about $400 ... same with the bridge.

Relic hell, looks like it had a small pipe charge shoved up its ass.

Cool. Like I said the parts are {censored} and the sum of the parts are {censored}. The entire bass is one large POS.

043%20TAT%20MonsterTurd.jpg

But if you can get 400 for the tuners, may God bless and keep you my son. ;)

And if you could sell the bridge for the same, woo hoo. :thu:

There is a sucker born every minute and it is morally wrong to allow fools to keep their money. It is the law of the Universe.

I rest my case.

Incidently, the hole looks as if it wasn't reliced as they call it, it was friggin' fisted. :freak:

And who wants a sexually abused bass? Probably one who already has a dominatrix. ;)

Archived