S.O.T. : Tired of washing your pets?

Wanderlusterer

• Members

hahaha that's awesome. I want one of those for me, who cares about the dogs!

LOL @ the cat omg I am dying

Once a while ago, I tried washing my cat. He's not de-clawed even though he's indoors. That was a BAD move on my part. I kept looking at this video and that's exactly what he would probably do too! I couldn't stop laughing either.

• Members

I washed my poodle just an hour ago. I would never put him in something like that. They must get really scared in there.

I would imagine that's why that one guy jumped in there. It might be kind of fun to go in there with a dog. I imagine they do get kind of scared though, there should be like a little hole for you to put a hand through or something to the side maybe?

• Members

I washed my poodle just an hour ago. I would never put him in something like that. They must get really scared in there.

They don't. I put my two dogs in one of those about a week ago and it worked great. And it is a lot easier on my back.

• Members

There's no way I'd subject my dogs to that. Linus would step out of the machine and attack somebody, he'd be so scared. We probably wouldn't be able to get him in there. He doesn't even like being washed in the bathtub; he hides after we wash him, sometimes for hours.

Lucy would just bark, alot. And probably jump around like that cat. :D

C7

• Members

They don't. I put my two dogs in one of those about a week ago and it worked great. And it is a lot easier on my back.

I am quite sure my poodle would. He doesn't like to be washed at all, allthough he goes crazy when he's finished. Runs around the house like mad for 10-15 minutes.

Archived