Pork Soda?

bholder

• Members

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Senior year of college, two buddies and I decided to drink the thanksgiving pack. We each would drink equally from each bottle. Turkey and gravy wasn't that bad, surprisingly. Cranberry sauce was like an actual soda. stuffing was relatively bland. What killed us was the brusselsprouts. I took a big mouthful first, and it was all i could do to keep it down. My two buddies puked as soon as they drank it. It was THAT bad.

art.soda.jsc.jpg

• Members

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Senior year of college, two buddies and I decided to drink the thanksgiving pack. We each would drink equally from each bottle. Turkey and gravy wasn't that bad, surprisingly. Cranberry sauce was like an actual soda. stuffing was relatively bland. What killed us was the brusselsprouts. I took a big mouthful first, and it was all i could do to keep it down. My two buddies puked as soon as they drank it. It was THAT bad.

art.soda.jsc.jpg

Well, they pride themselves on their flavors being accurate, and brussel sprouts do make me puke, so it sounds about right!

• Members

I got a picture on the label of the chocolate fudge soda once. I never did find anywhere that sold it.

I tried some once - wasn't Jones, some other brand - it was actually pretty good. I was expecting it to suck, since most "chocolate soda" stuff I had tried up to that point was terrible. I forget the brand, though, but I don't think it's around any more anyway.

Archived