Warwick $$ vs Musicman Stingray HH

GRANKOR

• Members

Musicman does everything, Warwick does metal and a couple of other things not so well...

I would go with the Musicman, but i'm bias, since I don't like warwicks... except that custom white 'un
:love:

I'm pretty sure my Streamer could cover just about any musical style I could think of.:p

Dan

• Members

Actually, get this:

l2000-cherryburst.jpg

In any color you like.

Actually the guy that sold me my MM stopped carrying MM because of the amount they make you stock...He started buying G+L and tried to sell me one. I brought my MM in for a tune-up and plug both in and compred. I mean price wise (for what you get for the money is ok on the G+L) but sound comparison....I told him "See.....thats why i wont buy one"...I am not saying they are no good....but MM's have a better sound in my opinion.

• Members

I like Musicman. It's not just their basses, although they are definitely one of the nicest ones you can get. It's the entire experience of owning one. You have access to the CEO of the company, you are invited to the forum parties he throws, you can talk to the folks who work in the factory, you get sneak previews of what they are cooking up in the secret labs, etc. etc.

:)

rigandmusicmen

• Members

they r ghey tbfh :mad:

:p

i've never even played a streamer properly, but every other Warwick i've played has been 'orrible... like I said, I doubt it, doesn't mean it's fact or I am firmly set in my belief, it's my experience so far that corvettes are limited and 'rays are not.

• Members

they r ghey tbfh
:mad:

:p

i've never even played a streamer properly, but every other Warwick i've played has been 'orrible... like I said, I doubt it, doesn't mean it's fact or I am firmly set in my belief, it's my experience so far that corvettes are limited and 'rays are not.

a normal Corvette I'd agree... to be honest I don;t think I can be bothered to order in a MM to try. The Warwick is about half the price and in my opinion awesome sounding regardless

Archived