Gibson Bass Forum

Bluesslinger123

• Members

what's your question?

I have a a question about a vintage gibson bass.I was wanting to know the value and maybe the year it iwas issued.It appeears to be a Les Paul or that kinda syle bass case.It has yellow interior and is pretty long.It is about 42 inches long.If you know anything about this case plz let me know.

• Members

I have a a question about a vintage gibson bass.I was wanting to know the value and maybe the year it iwas issued.It appeears to be a Les Paul or that kinda syle bass case.It has yellow interior and is pretty long.It is about 42 inches long.If you know anything about this case plz let me know.

ummm....

gibson made a bunch of cases that match that description. you'll need to post a couple of pictures to get anything concrete.

just ballparking - most vintage ,full size gibson bass cases bring somewhere in the 150- 250.00 range depending on condition and rarity.

fwiw - if the interior is yellow it's probably a late 60's early 70's case. to my knowledge there's no way to date it to an exact year without the original guitar or bass still in it.

Archived