Peyton Manning is not perfect!

Svi

• Members

I think he showed us he was human last week when the pats tooled on him.

He gets stupid under pressure. I'd rather he do it now than in the post season.

EDIT: just wanted to add that this has put an appropriate ending on a crappy day. Woke up really hungover, had to go to the office, came home hoping to watch some football. turned it off in the middle of the game, tried to calm down, and ended up getting a call to tell me vinataeri missed a 29 yd field goal. Wheee.

• Members

I think he showed us he was human last week when the pats tooled on him.

He gets stupid under pressure. I'd rather he do it now than in the post season.

I figured he'd bounce back after last week. Six interceptions though? Sheesh. I'm sure the injury excuses will come rolling out.

• Members

I figured he'd bounce back after last week. Six interceptions though? Sheesh. I'm sure the injury excuses will come rolling out.

nah. it's pressure. He freaks out when someone throws him out of his rhythm. He's a great qb, but he needs to get his head in the game. Now we're just even with the cowboys. wheeee.

• Members

Not to hijack the thread, but I'm scurred!!!!

My Philly Iggles seem to have finally righted their ship, but someone HAS to lose to the 0-9 Dolphins, and we're next.

:eek:

i dont know if the eagles actually won that game. lets just call it "not losing". mcnabb still sucks, westbrook carried the team again and thats about it.

Archived