My thoughts on willsellout nowadays

bassesofalessergod

• Members

I think the {censored}er hit the lottery and isnt tellin anybody...either that or a rich relative took a dirt nap and left him the boot.

I paid off a buncha credit cards and paid off my travel advance from the Coast Guard. That and I live in a town where there isn't {censored} to do, hence no place to spend money, and viola!

Dan

• Members

I'm not a great guy. Right now, I'm thinking on how much trouble I'd get in for shooting my neighbors dog. They keep three dogs chained in the back yard and never do anything with them. They recently got the third dog, a black lab that is a mean little {censored}er who likes to bark..loudly. I'm not one for hurting animals, but if I wouldn't get in any trouble, I would go out and shoot that dog right now. God I hate living near people...especially rednecks that live like rednecks.

So you see...I'm not a good guy...but thanks anyway!:thu:

Dan

• Members

I'm not a great guy. Right now, I'm thinking on how much trouble I'd get in for shooting my neighbors dog. They keep three dogs chained in the back yard and never do anything with them. They recently got the third dog, a black lab that is a mean little {censored}er who likes to bark..loudly. I'm not one for hurting animals, but if I wouldn't get in any trouble, I would go out and shoot that dog right now. God I hate living near people...especially rednecks that live like rednecks.

So you see...I'm not a good guy...but thanks anyway!
:thu:

Dan

Cut the leash when nobody's watching. Then when it's running wild, call animal control. Rinse and repeat, eventually they won't have the dog! :idea:

Archived