Markbass cabs

REMUS

• Members

the one i tried for a few hours had a neat little panel on the top for reaching the back of the amp.

sounded nice too. one in the shop had a blown speaker that sounded awful, but the other one i looked at was great!

Sounds like something at least twice the size and weight.

+1

i like the orange too

• Members

I don't really care for them. I tried long and hard to get a nice one stop shopping tone and I really couldn't find it through any of their cabs. I came the closest through 2-410's but I heard a loud pop and lots of buzzing before I could dial it in.

• Members

because getting a lmII is difficult, it would almost be cheaper for me to buy that combo second hand and take the amp out...

i'm just getting really frustrated trying to choose an amp... turns out I can't even find a descent combo lol :(

• Members

because getting a lmII is difficult, it would almost be cheaper for me to buy that combo second hand and take the amp out...

i'm just getting really frustrated trying to choose an amp... turns out I can't even find a descent combo lol
:(

Patience grasshopper. Your time will be rewarded!

I agree with Rummy though...if you've already got that Aggie cab...find a decent head and stick with it! Then you can add another cab down the road.

I'll let you know what my GK 2001 sounds like through (2) GS112's in a few days!

• Members

i'm just getting really frustrated trying to choose an amp... turns out I can't even find a descent combo lol
:(

They don't sell GK new over there? Just get a 1001 in a rack bag to run with that cab and be done with it.

• Members

:( / :)

a gk clip through GS112s would cheer me up!

They don't sell GK new over there? Just get a 1001 in a rack bag to run with that cab and be done with it.

Right you are captin, i'm going to ring a dude that has one for sale right now!

• Members

Since you are de_railing my thread anyway...

There is a dude in the UK who is selling a GK 212, same person who is selling the 1001rb i'm buying.

How much are you willing to pay? Shipping shouldn't be orrible, but it will be pricey.

• Members

Since you are de_railing my thread anyway...

There is a dude in the UK who is selling a GK 212, same person who is selling the 1001rb i'm buying.

How much are you willing to pay? Shipping shouldn't be orrible, but it will be pricey.

depends... im not gonna buy one soon, i think... probably not at the same time im buying the head either...

but when i get the cab, it will cost, shipped, about 610

Archived