Attention: YOUTUBE THREADS - Read This....

mactac

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

do your servers use lava cables? They make YouTube sound way better, and if you can't hear the difference you are a liar and a thief, and don't quiestion me on this because I am above reproach.

Edit:

PS. I need to type faster. Or pay less attentioin at work.

• Members

I was the first person to respond to your thread. You had a post count higher than 1 when I posted. Your previous postings were deleted as per Jazz Ad's response above. If you would like to talk with the moderators about this, you are more than welcome to.

You said that my postings were delete from spam. This is not true.

NO, I am not expecting gratitude from you. You have, however made it your mission to try put me down & what I have done... this is what I am taking issue with.

I'm not an idiot - I surely don't expect everyone to kiss my feet because i did this... but I don't think it's appropriate for you to be an ass about it.

I can understand if you think I spammed the board yesterday, and have had posts deleted due to spam, and are somehow making some sort of personal gain from all of this, but I can assure you that is simply isn't true.

I'm sure if you got to the bottom of the facts in all of this, you might change your tune a little bit or at least lay off.... I'm telling you, your facts are wrong here. I know that you're convinced otherwise, and obviously I cannot change that.

Just to sum this all up here:

- I'm not making money from this

- I (mistakenly according to some, otherwise for others) thought it would be a great resource, or at least would be a fun thing

- I not anyone else that I am aware of has previously posted about my site.

- I have not had posts deleted for spam

I agree that it might look a bit off kilter because I haven't posted before other than this (tho I have been reading the forum for years), and I can see how it might people seem suspicious.... but I don't have any "spammy" motivations here... Of course it would make me proud if lots of people came to my site & liked it, but there's nothing wrong with that imo.

In the final analysis, I thought I was doing some good here, but it looks like I've pissed some people off for some reason, and so be it.

I'm as annoyed by spam at least as much as other poeple, and I can see why people would get a bee in their bonnet if something smelled like spam, but I'm telling you - you're mistaken.

Anyways, I really didn't expect to have to spend all this time explaining all of this, let alone having to "defend" myself from attacks, but after all of this, I still hope at least some people here find some value in the time that I spent setting this up.

If they don't then It's just my own time that I've wasted.

I have never said you posted it yesterday. However, there was a spam posting about this site or one just like it (I can't be bothered to care) yesterday.[/quote}

Sorry, wrong again... there was no post yesterday.

For some reason, you are spending a lot of energy trying to put down what I did... even to the point of making things up in your own mind. Just don't call me a liar when you don't have your facts straight... give it up.

You've expressed concern that we haven't been welcoming enough and that after all of the effort you've put into this project for us we have been ungrateful. I'm just saying there is a reason we aren't more grateful.

• Members

do your servers use lava cables? They make YouTube sound way better, and if you can't hear the difference you are a liar and a thief, and don't quiestion me on this because I am above reproach.

Edit:

PS. I need to type faster. Or pay less attentioin at work.

no, but I use pear cables for listening to the audio ;)

take THAT, James RANDI !!

• Members

You said that my postings were delete from spam. This is not true.

Actually, one of the moderators said that. They have access to the deleted threads obviously. I don't think anyone here has any reason to doubt Jazz Ad nor his veracity. He's been here for a long time and a moderator for a long time.

• Members

I agree that it might look a bit off kilter because I haven't posted before other than this (tho I have been reading the forum for years), and I can see how it might people seem suspicious...

Bingo.

Now, Jazz Ad has stated that your previous posts were spam. So, either he's lying or you're lying.

We know Jazz Ad. He's a well-respected forumite and moderator. You're a noob. So he gets the benefit of the doubt.

That's simply the way the world works. As it should.

Now, I hope you stick around. Why not introduce yourself? Maybe start another thread. Become part of the community here.

:wave:

• Members

Lava video cables increase the frames-per-second of most YT videos. if you can't see an obvious difference, then you must be tone blind... Or color blind... or something...

No, it means that your HD isn't hooked up with Lava cables.

And you know that HD without Lava cables makes baby Jesus cry. :cry:

• Members

Bingo.

Now, Jazz Ad has stated that your previous posts were spam. So, either he's lying or you're lying.

... or he is mistaken, or is assumptive.

I don't think a moderator has stated that any of my posts were spam either... I think many of you have made this false assumption

I have not spammed this board - my first post was today & was the one we are all waving our arms about.

Man, I feel like I'm in politics... Someone accuses you of something, then all of a sudden it's accepted as truth because people are talking about it so much.

• Members

Bingo.

Now, I hope you stick around. Why not introduce yourself? Maybe start another thread. Become part of the community here.

I appreciate the sentiment. To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid that anything I post will get derailed based on what I've seen in this thread, no matter what my intentions.

Will someone accuse me of spam for telling people about MYSELF (instead of my site?) Kidding, of course, but it's not too much of a stretch from this thread.

• Members

Sorry, looks like a moderator
did
say that your posts were spam.

No, that was not a moderator who posted that...

How does an baseless accusation turn into FACT?

jeez, I'm shaking my head at the craziness here.

• Members

I appreciate the sentiment. To be perfectly honest, I'm afraid that anything I post will get derailed based on what I've seen in this thread, no matter what my intentions.

Will someone accuse me of spam for telling people about MYSELF (instead of my site?) Kidding, of course, but it's not too much of a stretch from this thread.

SPAM!

i kid, i kid.

what else do you do, besides re-inventing the wheel?

• Members

SPAM!

i kid, i kid.

what else do you do, besides re-inventing the wheel?

heh. I play bass (obviously) and work as a producer. I also write demo music for software companies (doing up some stuff for next namm right now)...

I'm also trying to figure out why my $2500 fender custom shop jazz sounds like crap.... but that's food for another thread !

• Members

Yeah, it is a mod. Notice how his user description says he's a mod?

OK, well I'd really like him to come forward and tell me what exactly he deleted on mine that was spam... you'd think i'd remember.

I sent message off to him so hopefully he can clear this up

Archived