Who knows about this?

bassman1956

• Members

Question:

I've heard news snippets a few times in the last 2 days, about an image of a person being seen in the smoke of a building being demolished. Apparently it got caught on tape, and eye witnessed. So they're sifting through the rubble to see if there's a body.

Well, I heard this in passing each time, and have no idea where it happened, and was just morbidly currious. Cannot find anything on line. Anyone know anything?

• Members

Houston, TX. They were demolishing a hotel (Crowne Plaza?) I saw it on the news this morning.

They showed the video. It looks like there is a door being opening/closed right before the implosion. You don't actually see a person...but the news and state police are kind of saying otherwise.

• Members

that is ssoooo morbidly stupid.... its like the flames of the Twin Towers on 9/11 showing up the face of Satan... its ridiculous...

Not exactly...

Happened in Houston, I believe. And it's not so much a shadow as it is a door being closed, likely due to rushing air as initial explosions went off:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2007/11/15/implosion.victim.khou

And text:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hJPXFOYDqCqdXT8nTwQznfbnn8WAD8SUQNGO0

• Members

its like the flames of the Twin Towers on 9/11 showing up the face of Satan... its ridiculous...

What? What does an man-made implosion have to do with terrorism? The guy in the building (if there was someone in there) was well aware of of his impending demise had he not been able to make it out on time. Suicide? Maybe.

The people in the WTC had no idea what was going to happen.

I can't get into this one right now...I'll get pissed. I knew a bunch of people that were in there...

I apologize if I'm taking this the wrong way...but I guess I only see it one way.

• Members

What? What does an man-made implosion have to do with terrorism? The guy in the building (if there was someone in there) was well aware of of his impending demise had he not been able to make it out on time. Suicide? Maybe.

The people in the WTC had no idea what was going to happen.

I can't get into this one right now...I'll get pissed. I knew a bunch of people that were in there...

I apologize if I'm taking this the wrong way...but I guess I only see it one way.

You are. :poke:

• Members

that is ssoooo morbidly stupid.... its like the flames of the Twin Towers on 9/11 showing up the face of Satan... its ridiculous...

I am not sure I get your meaning.

Check out the video, the door is closing as the charges are going off. I agree it is plausible it was air moving causing the draft to close the door but if that was some guy, he's toast!

Archived