Bass Wars AIC: Starr vs. Inez

Conformer

• Members

OK....Idea aced....you win......Trust me, I got better things to do with my time.........and "The please stop making these threads and go play your bass" comment, by the way, I play music fulltime --between 4 and 7 nights a week between bass and keyboards -- as a job and playing bass and keyboards is my main source of income: the Bass Wars was something I was doing for fun........Thanks for deflating my fun balloon...but trust me, I can easily post more off-topic and parody threads if thats to your liking :thu:

• Members

OK....Idea aced....you win......Trust me, I got better things to do with my time.........and "The please stop making these threads and go play your bass" comment, by the way, I play music fulltime --between 4 and 7 nights a week between bass and keyboards -- as a job and playing bass and keyboards is my main source of income: the Bass Wars was something I was doing for fun........Thanks for deflating my fun balloon...but trust me, I can easily post more off-topic and parody threads if thats to your liking
:thu:

On the contrary I wasn't trying to Parody your threads. I wasn't paying attention at first to who the author(s) were of the bass war threads. I just wanted to get fieldy out of the waaay.

In a since I was being humorous with mine, so the "The please stop making these threads and go play your bass" was directed only towards me not you or anyone else. Your bass war thread gave me 2 ideas.

One to settle the AIC bass dispute that I have with some of my friends, and in a fun way get Fieldy eliminated. hehe:idea:

I like your posts, your informative, and fun to talk to. I was not trying to make fun of you, or parody you. If anything participate. Sorry you got the wrong impression.:(

Please continue with your Bass War threads, I really enjoy reading the replies to them. :thu:

• Members

I got into a little bit of a row with my guitar player at the gig earlier tonight so I was a bit squirelly anyway... actually, I aplogize to you if I came off a bit dickish

Nah its ok, guitartist can bring the worst out of anyone including droolers...um huh I mean drummers.

Hehe...you know the stage is set level when drool is coming out both sides or the drummers mouth.

What happened with you and the geetar player.

• Members

Nah its ok, guitartist can bring the worst out of anyone including droolers...um huh I mean drummers.

Hehe...you know the stage is set level when drool is coming out both sides or the drummers mouth.

What happened with you and the geetar player.

He and I are more like brothers than players: Weve been playing together for the better part of 14 years, so were gonna have some type of family disputes

• Members

He and I are more like brothers than players: Weve been playing together for the better part of 14 years, so were gonna have some type of family disputes

Ah I see thats cool, no slam towards him either. Sometimes I gotta pick at guitar players. I got a friend who is like that too. Great guitar play and singer but we have our differences. Yet, at the end of the day we are like brothers.

• Members

I don't mind them, even though I know I will always vote for the one that ends up losing.

Starr. From what I've heard of their playing, it seems to me that Inez is more technically proficient, and may be considered "better" in general.

The poll, though is for AIC; in that context, Starr's basslines and tone fit perfectly, and I really noticed his absence when he was replaced by the "better" player.

• Members

Thats a tough choice. Both bassists have written great lines and done amazing things within the band. No matter how poppy it is, or how many other great songs they wrote...one of my favorite bass lines ever will be from No Excuses...well the whole Jar of Flies album really. So I went with Inez...

Archived