OK..now how bout some pics of your tats....

rummy

• Members

Hey Jacie, whats the top one about. The wings look like the ones off the Tiger Army logo.
:confused:

Ahh...good guesses...not exactly, though. If you've read the book, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimen, you've seen it dividing chapters/sections. If you haven't read it, it's a hilarious satire about the apocalypse...hense, the demon wings on a time turner.

• Members

Ahh...good guesses...not exactly, though. If you've read the book,
Good Omens
by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimen, you've seen it dividing chapters/sections. If you haven't read it, it's a hilarious satire about the apocalypse...hense, the demon wings on a time turner.

:thu:

I've read almost everything by both authors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

First tattoo that I got a month ago. The picture was taken a few hours afterwards.

img0465nv8.th.jpg

Cookie for whoever can guess where it came from.

The next tattoo scheduled to be added to my right half sleeve is Paul Simonen smashing his P bass from London Calling. I saw Joe's guitars and that bass at the Rock Hall Of Fame a few months back. I am fairly confident that I know the origins of that tattoo. Nice work man. :thu::thu:

• Members

"Time Flies" ... hehe?

hmm...

mine on left arm

tat.jpg

That picture is from a cameraphone so it looks better in person.

I really like this for some reason! Nice! :rawk:

Mine is um...n(very)sfw. :) But, I have a panther tat now and really wanted a lower back tattoo until they became too mainstream. I will get a bass clef at some point, but I'm not sure where I want it just yet.

• Members

The next tattoo scheduled to be added to my right half sleeve is Paul Simonen smashing his P bass from London Calling. I saw Joe's guitars and that bass at the Rock Hall Of Fame a few months back. I am fairly confident that I know the origins of that tattoo. Nice work man.

Wow that sounds like an awesome idea! Definitely post it whenever you get it :cop:.

• Members

I really like this for some reason! Nice!
:rawk:

Mine is um...n(very)sfw.
:)
But, I have a panther tat now and really wanted a lower back tattoo until they became too mainstream. I will get a bass clef at some point, but I'm not sure where I want it just yet.

Thanks. I really like it. I had it picked out for about two years. I went back to it every few months to see if my opinion changed about it.

When i realized it didn't, I went ahead with it.

Archived