OK..now how bout some pics of your tats....

rummy

• Members

Well, obviously I was flexing for the camera til my face was blue, but the pic is from like 3 years ago. I haven't lifted in 4 years!
:cry:

Heh...I joke that when I started grad school, my biceps shrank and all the girth migrated to my gut :D:(

Here's my ankle band.

ankle.jpg

I got it at the end of August, I'm getting touchup work done this week when I go home for Thanksgiving.

• Members

Heh...I joke that when I started grad school, my biceps shrank and all the girth migrated to my gut
:D:(

Here's my ankle band.

ankle.jpg

I got it at the end of August, I'm getting touchup work done this week when I go home for Thanksgiving.

lol I'm 29. I know exactly what you mean about the gut... I definitely want to get mine touched up. I got it in 98? Geez, it's 9 years old.

• Members

A girl I know called Jackie has the exact same tattoo on her ankle kk
:eek:

Doubt yours has a clover leaf on the other side though?

Nope, mirror image on the other side.

Odd that someone has that, since I didn't take it from anywhere. I just wanted something simple, so I started with 5 lines circling the ankle and just messed about with some minor changes. I filled in the space in between two, did the little cut out thing there, and the day before I got it, my dad said "you should get one of the lines Kelly green", so I did :D

• Members

I've thought an ankle band made up of multiples of the headstock logo on this thing might be cool without being overtly geeky:

DSCN0210.jpg

But I haven't made up my mind about getting a tattoo in general, much less that one.

It's with you for life, etc....

Archived