What kind of collection would you like to end up with?

REMUS

• Members
Black is cool, I think you should put the black/white/black 3ply guard back on and get a white pup cover... that would look sweet
;)

first one looks like a sterling, but I prefer the 'ray cherry burst.

still wouldn't buy one though...

Hmm, maybe. ;)
837ud93.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rickenbacker 4001

a couple of Alembics

Gibson Ripper

Aria Pro Super Bass

a couple of Stingrays (a H one and a HH one)

Godlyke Diety 5-string and 4-string

1978 Fender Precision

old Gibson Thunderbird

as far as amps go...

GK 800RB

GK 2001RB

a couple of Sunn heads

GK Neo cabs (maybe one of each :D)

GK RBH cabs

Genz-Benz Head (not sure about which i'd buy)

Mesa Head (not sure about which i'd buy)

Mesa Roadready 8x10 (one of the old internally isolated ones)

lots and lots of other stuff i cant remember now, though.... :D

• Members

One or two of every Modulus model out there, including a TBX.

Stingray 4 w/ graphite neck
Stingray 5 H/H

Wal Mach II 4 w/ certain options

70's Gibson Thunderbird

90's PRS bass w/ the 3 J pickups

Dingwall Prima Artist 5
Dingwall Super J 4 and 5

Buncha custom Mesa cabs
Mesa 400+
Mesa Titan V12

Eden WT800B
Eden 410XLT & XST
Eden 212XLT

Accugroove Whappo & Jr.

Bergantino NV215

Orange ADB200

Aguilar DB750
Aguilar DB359
Aguilar GS412

• Members
mehh... im an optimist... maybe a reissue will come out and the price of the "vintage" ones will drop like crazy
:cop:

I think they will. If you read some of the threads on TB about it, Wal is too big of a name to stay gone forever. I'd buy a "reissue" (even though that's technically not what they'll be) or get on the list when they're starting up again. I'm only 26, so I've got time. ;)

• Members
I think they will. If you read some of the threads on TB about it, Wal is too big of a name to stay gone forever. I'd buy a "reissue" (even though that's technically not what they'll be) or get on the list when they're starting up again. I'm only 26, so I've got time.
;)

and im only 17 eheh :cop:

• Members

here's what I want...It's a collection owned by a guy you can find on Plexi Palace forums known as Ronbo and not surprisingly, he calls it the "wall of death". The picture contains a Fender 400 PS, Hylight-era Hiwatt DR405 and not one but two vintage Ampeg SVTs with matching 8x10s. Also note the 400 PS folded horn bin in the middle, and the super rare Moog Taurus bass synth pedals in front of it! If I remember correctly, Sting used the Taurus and introduced Adam Clayton to them. I'm not sure which of them it was, but one of them caused earthquake detectors to go off while they were playing a show in Italy somewhere(I want to say Rome, but I don't know for sure). Oh and there's some PA boxes on the side with a guitar amp on top of one of them.

EDIT: I forgot to add, the 400 PS has three 4-ohm outputs(needed to get full output) so it's conceivable that the SVTs were in fact disconnected and the two 8x10s were used together with the folded horn in the middle for a true "wall of death" :eek:

RonboKit.jpg

• Members

I've got too many already, but There's a few I'd still like to have if given the chance. If I ever buy another bass, I'll be selling one of the ones I have now to help finance a new purchase. My want list is short: Gibson EB-650 and a Wal Mach I

Here's what I currently have:

'78 Gibson RD Artist (x2) Black/Ebony

'83 MM Cutlass Black/Graphite

'86 Ric 4003 Silver with black binding & hardware/Rosewood

'92 G&L LB-100 Sunburst/Rosewood (put it up against a Glaub/P-Bass anyday)

'00 G&L ASAT Trans Blue/Maple

'02 G&L L-2000 Silverswirl/Bound Rosewood

'05 Ibanez Artcore Single Cutaway Trans Brown/Rosewood

'05 Schecter Hellcat VI Sunburst/Rosewood

Recent SX Jazz Vintage White (to be defretted)

Fender/Dearmond Ashbory Black

My GK 1000RB (Freddy Krueger) is up for sale, and I am trying to sell my Ampeg 4x10/1x15 fridge cab. I still have my 80's SVT and 8x10. For home use I have my Peavey Microbass. That's really all I need.... I think.

Lately, I' ve been buying some keyboards, and a few guitars. I recently got a Moog Minimoog Voyager Signature Edition, a Korg MS-20, a Roland SH-7, and a Japanese Squire Bullet with 2 humbuckers. I need to quit spending money on gear for a while I think... :)

Archived