OT: Where are you from ? HCBF country census

basste

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm almost in Dalton, myself. About eight minutes out of Whitfield county.

Yeah, I know where Rossville is.
:p
Haha.

You and I talked about about Bigham's Discount and Mason's at one point, I think.

you sure it was me:confused:

bighams in Chattsworth in Murray county?

• Members

you sure it was me:confused:

bighams in Chattsworth in Murray county?

Yeah, it was you, because I was debating moving my business from Mason's to Bigham's when I bought a hollowbodied Samick there. :p

Mhm, though Bigham's is more in Dalton, as far as I know. Lived here forever, don't know the area half as well as I should. Haha.

By the way, the next bass I purchase will either be a Rouge LX405 or 406 based on your recommendation. :) They look badass, and I've looked the reviews over. They seem super solid, especially for the money.

• Members

Yeah, it was you, because I was debating moving my business from Mason's to Bigham's when I bought a hollowbodied Samick there.
:p

Mhm, though Bigham's is more in Dalton, as far as I know. Lived here forever, don't know the area half as well as I should. Haha.

By the way, the next bass I purchase will either be a Rouge LX405 or 406 based on your recommendation.
:)
They look badass, and I've looked the reviews over. They seem super solid, especially for the money.

OK I remember the conversation now.

You will Love eirher one of the LX models They are solid!

Archived