Any DJ's In Da House?

Roguetitan

• Members

Hey Yo

My boy is wanting to start a DJ business doing stuff like private partys, weddings, that sort of thing we pretty much have everything we need and I have an old desktop model computer with windows 98 that I was thinking about building a rack for and enclosing the monitor in also uutil he can buy a lap top I was thinking he could do something with Karioke also but we need some lighting and things of that nature

any suggestions on how I can help him get this party started?

• Members
HA HA:D

we pretty much already have all of the sound equipment, he needs to buy some light effects and lots of advice from an experienced DJ

I suppose I need to trot over to the DJ forum and post there.

Put an add on Craigslist, and of course, Myspace. Also get business cards, and place them at ALL the wedding dress shops in your town.

• Members

Put an add on Craigslist, and of course, Myspace. Also get business cards, and place them at ALL the wedding dress shops in your town.

AH yes Good Advice and tuxedo rental shops and pretty much any place that has a bulletin board:thu:

Thanks!

Man I can use all the ideas like this I can get!

• Members

I'd start with limiting your use of run-on sentences. Then I'd would start on building up an elaborate music collection that is updated with the latest top 40 hits. I see that your buddy has a sound system, does he also have subwoofer's?

Holy {censored}:mad:

I have to put up with this {censored} when my wife looks over my shoulder while I type *Looks to make sure wife is not standing behind me*

I ll be damned If I am gonna put up with it from a wannabee engrish teacher on teh internetz:mad:

:D

ya I have a pretty extensive music Library from country to rap and everything in between.

My son But he is my buddy also...ya we have 2 1400 watt 8 way stage speakers with dual 18's and power amps to match.

you think those will work?:evil:

Archived