OT: So I have a date tonight

Renfield

• Members

Well.. I'm not entirely sure. Around when though?

Since I'm sure at some point.. I'll be flying to Washington to visit someone... And then wish them goodbye.

Doesn't really matter, I would just need to organise seeing my auntie and cousin 1 or 2 months in advance I guess, of course this would have to correlate with the rest of the hcbf peoples being free for a big meet as well...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doesn't really matter, I would just need to organise seeing my auntie and cousin 1 or 2 months in advance I guess, of course this would have to correlate with the rest of the hcbf peoples being free for a big meet as well...

Well I could see it as a possibility. As long as I save my cash right. You know?

• Members

Well, it's confirmed. I have a date with the hottie for pool on Saturday. :love:

Last nights date with girl #1 was nice, but we won't see each other again, so onwards and upwards I go.

Well, it seems that Karma is back around my way for a change again because before I got Saturday night locked down with hottie girl #2 for the weekend, do I get not one date for Friday with a new girl, girl #3... but also a booty call from a bed-buddy friend in girl #4 for Thursday night.

Dear {censored}ing god, I've got more dates lined up in the course of 5 days, then I have had in the last 8 years since I moved out to this province to be in my then unborn child's life! :cool:

The thing is, I could have had a date tonight, there is 2 more girls asking for some time to meet me, I can't until next week, too booked already. :eek:

But I didn't because I promised my son that him, his mother and I would go shopping for a new winter coat, snow pants, winter boots, gloves, hat and long johns because at 7 years old he's growing like a weed and needs all new winter gear.

So to recap, here's how my night/week has gone down...

My son Tiernan is happy with his new Burton (yes I spoil my son, so what :) ) winter suit, his mother and I are getting along as great friends again too. With the ever so slight hint that one day down the road after we both get our last lousy relationships out of our system in our own way, we may eventually get back together. This I think is :cool:

She blows off steam by immersing herself in her volunteer work with the Canadian Breast Cancer Society, :thu:

Me, with lining up four date/nights in 5 days with no real reason or desire but to get out and meet some strange new people. I can say without doubt that 2 of them I will never speak to again, and one was already a friend.

The other, the whole reason I put myself out there on the dating block like this was to get her attention... I finally got the date with her for Saturday. :cool:

After which time I will either hit it off and see where that leads... or it won't, and I'll probably continue down this path of exploration of reconciling with my son's mother (we only dated/lived together). We're both in a time and place in our lives where the relationship could stand a chance of working out if we gave it another shot. It's been 8 years, we've both grown up a lot.

Either way, the future looks pretty bright all around for me these days. Heck... I'm even in the process of working out 18 years of bad blood between my Father and I so we can have a positive relationship again. Even if only so I can have a better relationship with my step brother and 2 half sisters. The youngest of the two has only met me once, and she's 15. :eek:

I'm 33 years old, and I dare say this has been the best week if not year of my life. :cool:

Thanks for listening.

[/painfully long ramble]

**Note to self - Don't smoke up a big one before bed, then get on HCBF. :idea: **

• Members

Well, what a week. I'm exhausted.

I called it all pretty good. Won't see girl #1 or #3 again. Last nights date with Hottie girl #2 went good. We had a nice night. Met up for a drink, and talked for 2 hours straight. Then played some pool and shared a few more laughs for another 2 hours. That romantic spark wasn't entirely there, but we did enjoy each others company, so right now it remains to be seen if we go out again, but I will ask her all the same.

Archived