OT: So I have a date tonight

Renfield

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are the dream girl for allot of guys verlian, no joke!

God knows I havn't found a girl yet I can jam with and play video games with as a past time, there isn't much reason (as far as I can tell) for you to be un-confident about your ability to pull teh hawt menz ;)

• Members
You are the dream girl for allot of guys verlian, no joke!

God knows I havn't found a girl yet I can jam with and play video games with as a past time, there isn't much reason (as far as I can tell) for you to be un-confident about your ability to pull teh hawt menz
;)

Oh, is Verlain a girl? LMAO... I didn't know that... hahaha.

• Members
I'm going to start keeping track of how many people think I'm a guy now.

You = on internet forum. I assume everyone is a dude unless specifically noted otherwise. Not to mention I don't keep track of girls alias', I have a hard enough time dealing with women I know IRL.

Bunch of pains in the asses, all of you. I retract my date offer now that I know you're of the woman :mad:

• Members
You = on internet forum. I assume everyone is a dude unless specifically noted otherwise. Not to mention I don't keep track of girls alias', I have a hard enough time dealing with women I know IRL.

Bunch of pains in the asses, all of you. I retract my date offer now that I know you're of the woman
:mad:

Where were you when the photo thread rolled around?

terra.jpg

• Members

OOOOOH yeah, now I remember. OK, now my date offer is back on the table ;)

I just found myself getting pissed off at a girl for using me for sex... Goddamn I'm drunk, what's goin on.

edit --- ahhhh I was gonna message you on last.fm the other day but got caught up at work. IT's all coming together now!

Archived