OT: So I have a date tonight

Renfield

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ok... you are now my internet hero as well...

It's the truth.

I was with a chick for about a month, and we only had one "real" date. In a space of about five hours, I pleased her more with my courtesy, respect, and manners than her current FIANCEE has in the space of about a year. She still hits me up on occasion, saying that she had a great time, that I put her faith back in guys, and that I was the single most respectful guy she's ever had the pleasure of being with.

Was she a big girl? No. She was actually rail thin and moderately gorgeous, but I was, apparently, the first guy that didn't beg for a lip-to-dick kung fu pantskiss on the first date in a while. :p

That said, she dumped my ass hard on my birthday because her best friend hated me. That chick(the friend) was a liar. She lied about having leukemia. Girl in question tried to get back with me later, but yeah. Passed that on. :p

• Members
It's the truth.

I was with a chick for about a month, and we only had one "real" date. In a space of about five hours, I pleased her more with my courtesy, respect, and manners than her current FIANCEE has in the space of about a year. She still hits me up on occasion, saying that she had a great time, that I put her faith back in guys, and that I was the single most respectful guy she's ever had the pleasure of being with.

This sounds like me. They tell me how respectful, nice, polite I am... I'd make a great friend. :mad:

Then they go out the next week with a total asshole who does everything wrong short of beating her blue with a tongue depressor, then a month later cry my way wondering why he's been treating her like crap on all 19 times they've gone out together. :freak:

• Members

Yeah I have the same thing with a Canadian girl, she still phones me every now and again and vice versa, her last boy friend wasn't a bad guy really buy he didn't treat women with much respect.

He is a born again christian now, and still kinda doing the same thing...

• Members

Yeah I have the same thing with a Canadian girl, she still phones me every now and again and vice versa, her last boy friend wasn't a bad guy really buy he didn't treat women with much respect.

He is a born again christian now, and still kinda doing the same thing...

You change for yourself first, you change for others second.

• Members
Bump for update. How did it end up going, man?

I have another date with the chick that I've hung with for the past three.
:p

Another movie, but I'm wanting to check it out. Day dates aren't my {censored}, but I'm going for it, anyhow.

It went alright until I decided to try and stick it in her butt. :eek:

Seriously though, we had a nice time out, but the romantic spark wasn't there. I won't see her again unless as a friend socially. Not let down though, to be honest, I expected that from it. I briefly considered canceling for that reason, but then decided against it. What's the harm in a night out with an attractive woman? Even if I'm skeptical it has legs to go further.

I'm working on setting a date with another woman for this weekend. She wants to go out with me, its just a matter of what night works for us. This date I am WAY more stoked about, I think it has a lot more potential. I dare say last nights was a "date primer" for me to remember how to do things right. ;) Now I'm set, and am going to knock the next one right out of the park. :cool:

It's just nice getting back out again, I was rather gun shy after the last few crappy relationships I've had. Now I am actually looking forward to going out and dating a number of women, instead of just finding someone moderately compatible and jumping straight into a relationship.

• Members
You know.. Me being a girl..Doing a ton would make me tired.. And.. That wouldn't be my favorite idea.

I mean, Lazer Tag is one thing. 5 different activities are another.

I prefer just to hang out and play games. But. Hey that's me.

It would be quite cool to actually play games with a girl, but I find it nearly impossible, since every girl i've ever played any game with has used it as a context to flirt and usually play fight :lol:

Apart from one girl called Adaline I was tool'ed up with at uni, she whoops me at Soul Caliber :(

• Members
It went alright until I decided to try and stick it in her butt.
:eek:

I got begged. :p

This was easily the best of our dates so far, minus her making me buy my acoustic. :p

Blew forty bucks on her, though. She really wanted a webcam, so I spotted her. Ha. Didn't have to buy movie tix or food, though. Her mother got that. :) Mom seemed to like me a fair bit.

Didn't watch the movie we originally intended to watch. Subbed The Mist for Enchanted, so that we wouldn't really have to watch. :cop::cop:

• Members

When i read the thread title "So i have a date tonight" i just stared, in absolute dread, and stood frozen. The words going through my head were two: "Jonathan Mathos. Jonathan Mathos. Jonathan Mathos."

I'm still recovering from the absolute fear and schock caused to me by the experience...

• Members
When i read the thread title "So i have a date tonight" i just stared, in absolute dread, and stood frozen. The words going through my head were two: "Jonathan Mathos. Jonathan Mathos. Jonathan Mathos."

I'm still recovering from the absolute fear and schock caused to me by the experience...

Read the damned poster's name, boy. :p

Archived