For this holiday season...

acmaddox0825

• Members

haha, I'm sigged. Awesome.

I want a T-40, a 'wick Vette, a cab, a new phone, and I should be set. It'll be a self-bought christmas, no doubt. But I will have them!

Oh, and a girl to hangout with who I don't anxiously await seeing another girl while seeing.

• Members

My wife and I don't do the gift thing for each other on xmas anymore. We get our thrills off of getting cool stuff for the kids. This year they're getting a Wii and all the trimmings. I also got the fam a 50" plasma to go along with the Wii. Gig money rocks.

You're the coolest dad I know!

• Members

My wife and I don't do the gift thing for each other on xmas anymore. We get our thrills off of getting cool stuff for the kids. This year they're getting a Wii and all the trimmings. I also got the fam a 50" plasma to go along with the Wii. Gig money rocks.

Riiiight. "stuff for the kids" :D

• Members

heck yeah... that 50" is a nice gift for yourself. nice way to call it the fam's.lol you will love the Wii,. my wife got me a wii last month for my birthday and i left it over at my parents and they played it till like 3 in the morning.. a week later they went out and bought them there own console. ehehehhe Im so ready for Xmas.

acmaddox0825 why are u wanting RF? juss curious.

• Members

heck yeah... that 50" is a nice gift for yourself. nice way to call it the fam's.lol you will love the Wii,. my wife got me a wii last month for my birthday and i left it over at my parents and they played it till like 3 in the morning.. a week later they went out and bought them there own console. ehehehhe Im so ready for Xmas.

Both the Wii and the tv were my wife's ideas. Like I was gonna say no! :D We've already broken out the Wii a couple of times after dispatching the kids to grandma's house. It's soooo goddamn fun. :thu:

• Members

I wouldn't mind "Rock Band" and an XBox360.

A pair of Blazers tickets (good seats)

a high-quality lock blade pocket knife.

honestly don't expect anything. I just wanna be home, make a nice dinner, watch some movies and spend some quality time without work or school, with my woman.

• Members

books

musicophilia

this is your brain on music

word-hoard: an introduction to old english vocabulary

the stuff of thought: language as a window into human nature

Imagining Robin Hood: The Late Medieval Stories in Historical Context

the history of the kings of britain

unabridged version of "le morte d'arthur"

and others

• Members

My wife and I are kind of the same way. We pretty much have what we need and, if we want something throughout the year, we'll usually just buy it. We're taking the kids on a surprise trip to Hawaii in January. We plan on waking them up that morning, having packed for them the previous night, and breaking he news to them about an hour before we leave. Should be tons of fun, that kind of stuff is worth way more to us than Christmas presents.

Archived