When Boogiebassbill posts...

Hearafter

• Members

This thread has racist undertones. Portraying those with backwoods roots to be deformed, uneducated, inbreds.

True enough. And yet, it doesn't even get close to "balancing the scales" for bbb's explicitly racist "overtones". Hell, half of the "deformed, uneducated, inbreds" comments came from bbb himself.

• Members

True enough. And yet, it doesn't even get close to "balancing the scales" for bbb's explicitly racist "overtones". Hell, half of the "deformed, uneducated, inbreds" comments came from bbb himself.

It's okay for a black guy to use slurs on his fellow blacks so it is ok for BBB to call his folks whatever he wants.

• Members

It's okay for a black guy to use slurs on his fellow blacks so it is ok for BBB to call his folks whatever he wants.

We don't know for a fact the he's any more or less "backwoods" than anyone else here. Part of my ancestry runs through the hills of eastern Kentucky and northeastern Alabama. So does that allow me to use the word "redneck" or make jokes about backwoods people being inbred?

• Members
We don't know for a fact the he's any more or less "backwoods" than anyone else here. Part of my ancestry runs through the hills of eastern Kentucky and northeastern Alabama. So does that allow me to use the word "redneck" or make jokes about backwoods people being inbred?

ya gotta ah way with words son.........make ah damn good lawyer

Archived