Confessions of a troll

Neonfacelift

• Members

I don't do it here, but man do I love going to the gamespot forums and pissing people off there. I mean, I'm a video game nerd and all, but those fanboys get so fired up that I can't help but piss them off even more! I'm guessing that it's probably because most of them are barely teenagers and they're just angry at the world anyway. It' just too much fun!

I know, I'm an asshole, but I can't be the only one, right? :idk:

• Members

My most fun was watching some massive flame war going on about processing power of blah blah and this XYZ game is the prime example.. There was this one guy who everyone on the forum looked up to as 'teh l337 expert' was telling everyone why they were wrong and idiots cos he was the gaming expert god..

Till I called him out 'uh dickhead.. you're wrong', 'no I'm not I know the guys that made this game yah yah and I'm right, you're an idiot'..

By this stage I had most of the forum telling me I was wrong and an idiot..

One little problem though.. I did the artwork in the game in question, I believe the term is PWNED! Jeeze there was a lot of backpeddling.. gamers are idiots!:poke:

• Members

What game was that?

That particular one was Testdrive Lemans 24hr (dreamcast, PS2, maybe it went to XBox?).. Also worked on Transformers, GP500, The Matrix (sorry:cry:) and a bunch of others that slip my mind!

They were arguing over the wheels or some petty bull{censored}..!

• Members

I don't do it here, but man do I love going to the gamespot forums and pissing people off there. I mean, I'm a video game nerd and all, but those fanboys get so fired up that I can't help but piss them off even more! I'm guessing that it's probably because most of them are barely teenagers and they're just angry at the world anyway. It' just too much fun!

I know, I'm an asshole, but I can't be the only one, right?
:idk:

How about...

Gam3rz a|23 teh gayzorz?

I suck at this...

• Members

I know, I'm an asshole, but I can't be the only one, right?
:idk:

Evrybody needs a hobby....I guess that is better than stamp collecting, I suppose.....

• Members

I once participated in a mass-invasion of a Christian teen forum with a bunch of people from /b/ on 4chan.

That was fun.

I've done that, but mine has been faaaar more subtle. :D

Gay guy who really wants the cock, but can't do it because God doesn't want him to be an abomination.... much less have premarital sex... but I'm losing my faith and starting to read about Buddhism...

:cop:

• Members

Jade Raymond, designer of Assassin's Creed

JadeB.jpg

Video game nerds like her cos she's like, a chick who's hot, and designs games. Or something.

I like her because she's hot, and if she designs games she at least must have a semblance of creativity and intelligence. Unless she worked on GameCube games. :o

Archived