Damn Im Sexy!!!

DevilRaysFan

• Members

You'd be sexier if I saw some Moog up in that shizz....

The top keyboard I used tonight is actually a little Yamaha PSR 292 home keyboard --and I love that thing! I think Apendecto has got one too.....This was just a typical classic rock/same ol same ol gig tonight so I left the E-Max, JX, and all my other techno toys at home and opted to bring the lil PSR, and it did the job fine.......

...I still would have rather played BASS dammitt!!!

• Members

The top keyboard I used tonight is actually a little Yamaha PSR 292 home keyboard --and I love that thing! I think Apendecto has got one too.....This was just a typical classic rock/same ol same ol gig tonight so I left the E-Max, JX, and all my other techno toys at home and opted to bring the lil PSR, and it did the job fine.......

Trust me, I sold a lot of those little buggers back in the day...

• Moderators

I have the PSR 295. For what it is it's not too bad.

• Members

There's a keyboard museum here in Calgary that has a Mini Moog with serial number 1, so their assumption is that it's the first one. Pretty sweet to play with.

What keyboard museum?:confused:

EDIT: Ah ha ha. I didn't know we had one. I'll have to check it out.

• Members

They also have the prototype minimoogs. They were models A, B, C - model D is the production version we all know.

I helped set up a pile of vintage keyboards from that museum at the winter 2000 NAMM show and worked at the display. The prototype minimoogs were all running and making noise. Man they sounded sweet, especially the model B prototype.

• Members

What keyboard museum?
:confused:

EDIT: Ah ha ha. I didn't know we had one. I'll have to check it out.

Yeah, Cantos downtown. It was pretty cool, they do drop-in tours on the weekend, you can check the website for times. Hopefully if you go you don't end up touring with old people like I did :p They didn't care about all the synths, they wanted to see the 16th century pianos.

Archived