OT: any of you guys seen any deals on an ipod nano?

Guttermouth

• Members

I think Apple is pretty strict with the pricing on the iPods. I used to be able to get discounts on them through my school discount, but not any more.

+1

The best you really can do is to order through a re-seller like Wal-Mart or B&H Photo Video, who knock $2-$5 off the price - however, I'm not sure if you get the free engraving or not. I think Apple had some sales yesterday, but it's nothing earth-shattering.

Dustin

• Members

?? That doesn't make any sense.

Yes, it does.

The offer in the sig to allow me to get a free ipod has expired.

Since I last edited my signature however, they've shortened the total number of characters allowed in signatures. If I edit the signature to remove the ipod link, I would also have to remove a bit more in order to make it fit the current requirements. (This is also why when takeout said "your sig keeps getting bigger" he was wrong, since I haven't edited it for more than a year because of the aforementioned reason). :D

• Members
Yes, it does.

The offer in the sig to allow me to get a free ipod has expired.

Since I last edited my signature however, they've shortened the total number of characters allowed in signatures. If I edit the signature to remove the ipod link, I would also have to remove a bit more in order to make it fit the current requirements. (This is also why when takeout said "your sig keeps getting bigger" he was wrong, since I haven't edited it for more than a year because of the aforementioned reason).
:D

Ahh I see said the blind man.

Archived