Updated pedalboard: Post Yours!11

Rootdogg

• Members

Mine updated with my TZ-2:

IMG_0431.jpg

Ran out of room on the daisy chain, so the delay is chewing batteries atm. I need to get myself two Power-All bricks and I plan to mount a 4 port power board at the top to keep all the power connections together

After that, the last things on my list are a Lehle A/B selector for true bypass and an X2 wireless system. Should be alright after that for a little while. *crosses fingers*

• Members

Do you guys have trouble getting to the pedals farther back on your boards? I seem to kick off knobs or step on stuff that's in my way.

Yo.

One of the nice things about building this board myself, was being able to mitigate that problem. When I was deciding on a board, it seemed that most of them were just flat pieces of wood, no incline to the pedals in the rear. When I made this one, I mounted 3 2x4s underneath the face board. The front sits 1" high, and rises to 3" in the back.

• Members

One of the nice things about building this board myself, was being able to mitigate that problem. When I was deciding on a board, it seemed that most of them were just flat pieces of wood, no incline to the pedals in the rear. When I made this one, I mounted 3 2x4s underneath the face board. The front sits 1" high, and rises to 3" in the back.

exactly, I built my board quite a few years back and that was definitely something that I decided early on was to have an angle to the board to make it easier to reach things.I has worked out very well for me so far.:thu:

• Members

Added: Prescription Electronics Depth Charge

Moved: All gain based to bottom row. Effects loop / time based to top row with exception of Robotalk Envelope / Random Arrpegiator. Moved power supply underneath.

Next: Addition of Barge Concepts VFB-2 for blending whammy with dry / wet.

l_5b824c284e331844d1723b9c43a3071f.jpg

Archived