I think I broke up with my girlfriend

Bluescout

• Members

She is a wonderful, kind and generous woman but there are a few things that just make us long-term incompatible. And I just don't get that woozy "in love" feeling. We had a talk and then exchanged e-mail and I told her that. I haven't heard back from her yet.

I don't want to waste her time when I'm pretty damn sure she wants far more than I can do for her. But I'm still bummed out. I enjoyed spending time with her. Now I'm alone with you freaks!!! :freak:

• Members

That always sucks.

But I'm still bummed out. I enjoyed spending time with her. Now I'm alone with you freaks!!!
:freak:

I hear you! Just be careful, don't let your feeling of loneliness push you to re-eastablish contact once it's over. Be strong!

Emre

• Members

She is a wonderful, kind and generous woman but there are a few things that just make us long-term incompatible. And I just don't get that woozy "in love" feeling. We had a talk and then exchanged e-mail and I told her that. I haven't heard back from her yet.

I don't want to waste her time when I'm pretty damn sure she wants far more than I can do for her. But I'm still bummed out. I enjoyed spending time with her. Now I'm alone with you freaks!!!
:freak:

Aww well, I feel for you. I hope she sees that you don't wish her any harm, or anything though, you know?

And jeez... I don't know if I hate that Woozy in love feeling or not...

• Members

Um no i dont know who started the rumor but its a lie.

I am however a complete chump when it comes to women but im learning

All men are chumps when it comes to this lark, some just have slightly more of a clue than others ;)

...and others can't even be sold a clue.

*glares at jm5* :mad:

• Members

Well, at least it didn't sound too dramatic (the relationship or the break-up), so man, it could have been much, much worse-trust me.

I went through a breakup about three months ago with a girl I was very serious about, but there were some serious incompatability issues that may never have gotten resolved. Better for both of us that we got on with our lives, in the end. And what LanEvo says is true-don't let feelings of loneliness push you back into a situation that ultimately won't benefit you OR her. Keep busy. Get a second job. Hang out with pals. Read. Play bass. Play video games. Jerk off a lot. Whatever it takes to get your mind off of her...

• Members

...I've only had one girl give me that woozy in love feeling, she also gave me that rip out your intestines and beat the {censored} out of you from the inside feeling too.

I'm sad to say it, but +1.

What can you do? If you're not feelin it, you're not feelin it. :idk:

• Members

I know the feeling, dude. I have not talked to the girl I have been dating for some time. I get an email asking for technical help or business related stuff, but nothing about us. I can't even seem to get her on the phone so I can officially break-up with her. I try to be an up-right kind of guy and want to do the right thing. I hold her no ill-will but we just faded a awhile back and apparently neither of us wants to put the effort into fixing things, and I don't feel comfortable moving on until we at least verbally end things. I mean, I'm no JM5 here, but is there anything wrong with just saying "It was fun, sorry it didn't work. Enjoyed it. But it's not working" and go your seperate ways? ?

• Members

I know the feeling, dude. I have not talked to the girl I have been dating for some time. I get an email asking for technical help or business related stuff, but nothing about us. I can't even seem to get her on the phone so I can officially break-up with her. I try to be an up-right kind of guy and want to do the right thing. I hold her no ill-will but we just faded a awhile back and apparently neither of us wants to put the effort into fixing things, and I don't feel comfortable moving on until we at least verbally end things. I mean, I'm no JM5 here, but is there anything wrong with just saying "It was fun, sorry it didn't work. Enjoyed it. But it's not working" and go your seperate ways? ?

No. And it would be messed up not to. But that's just me.

Archived