OT: Gun Enthusiasts...

RyCLB

• Members
Go talk to the guys at Dave's guns down on parker road. Great guys and a damn good selection.

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/inven_search.asp?preview=

http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumers/subsites/dealer_home.asp?preview=

I found them on galleryofguns.com, too. I was planning on checking them out soon. Thanks, Juggs! :thu:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I found them on galleryofguns.com, too. I was planning on checking them out soon. Thanks, Juggs!
:thu:

I've bought several guns from them over the years. Bought a couple from the Firing Line as well, and got some good deals. Got my sister her Glock model 19 there as well. Both decent shops but I much prefer the selection at Daves.

• Members
I've bought several guns from them over the years. Bought a couple from the Firing Line as well, and got some good deals. Got my sister her Glock model 19 there as well. Both decent shops but I much prefer the selection at Daves.

Cool beans. I'll have to check them out soon. :thu:

• Members

I am starting to GAS for a semi-auto that is a little easier to conceal. Maybe a Glock.

Personally, I've found Glocks tricky to conceal because they're so damned thick and blocky. Slide thickness is a major issue with an IWB rig (like most folks use these days). I've found a 1911 conceals easier just because it's so much slimmer. As far as 9mm's go, I still prefer the P35 Hi Power and H&K P7M8 to any plastic fantastic.

Emre

• Members

Personally, I've found Glocks tricky to conceal because they're so damned thick and blocky. Slide thickness is a major issue with an IWB rig (like most folks use these days). I've found a 1911 conceals easier just because it's so much slimmer. As far as 9mm's go, I still prefer the P35 Hi Power and H&K P7M8 to any plastic fantastic.

Emre

The Glock compacts are damn tiny though. The 27? It's a little thing.

• Members

The Glock compacts are damn tiny though. The 27? It's a little thing.

True. But they're thick as a brick. If you're slim and carrying IWB, then it looks like youve got a colostomy bag under your shirt.

I've found an Officer's ACP easier to conceal in a modern rig.

Emre

Archived