What'd I miss?

Thunderbroom

• Members

lol at least you don't have emo hair like me ^_^

Show me your hair! Haha.

What is emo to you? If I had a good camera I'd take a picture of my hair.. It's red and brown right now. I straighten it every day... I hate curls.

Hah. Ninja, your hair is pretty cool though.

• Members

Show me your hair! Haha.

What is emo to you? If I had a good camera I'd take a picture of my hair.. It's red and brown right now. I straighten it every day... I hate curls.

Hah. Ninja, your hair is pretty cool though.

hmmz... i'll show ya mine if you show me yours, tis only fair, my camera sucks as well :p

+ you are in no danger of being ejected from the C7 fan club!

:(

;)

• Members

hmmz... i'll show ya mine if you show me yours, tis only fair, my camera sucks as well
:p

+ you are in no danger of being ejected from the C7 fan club!

:(
;)

But I don't a good camera. It doesn't want to work anymore....

Anyone know of a good Digital to buy?

• Members

Just goes to show how crappy my cam is, that was with all of the lights in my room on :o

I've thought about dyeing my hair neon red a few times.... then I think.... nahhhhhhhhh ;)

Whats wrong with your cam btw? You should send it to guttermouth so he can fix/mod it with like a laser pointer and a range finder :p

• Members

Just goes to show how crappy my cam is, that was with all of the lights in my room on
:o

I've thought about dyeing my hair neon red a few times.... then I think.... nahhhhhhhhh
;)

Whats wrong with your cam btw? You should send it to guttermouth so he can fix/mod it with like a laser pointer and a range finder
:p

Oh it just died in general. It won't turn on normally, if it does, the lense is cracked. It's not worth the repairs. (...My had it in his pocket, while he was skating... And landed on it HARD)

Archived