Gigspam: Chicago 11.28.07 Wed.

rummy

• Members
Let it go for the gig. Change them Friday before Sat's gig and see if you notice a difference live.

Ok. My fretboard is looking NASTY, too! I can't begin to explain how much that bothers me, but that's going to have to wait, too. :mad:

Sweet. Bro. Mango's going to make an apperance.

• Moderators
Ok. My fretboard is looking NASTY, too! I can't begin to explain how much that bothers me, but that's going to have to wait, too.
:mad:

Sweet. Bro. Mango's going to make an apperance.

Take some time on Friday and get her back to newness. If not, hand it over on Sat and I'll do it for you.

• Members

I'll probably do everything on Thursday or Friday. Clean my fretboard, put some new strings, and shine it all up nicely.

I can just use warm water to clean off the gunk, right? I have a fretboard cleaner, but I think it's for rosewood only.

• Moderators
I've played several shows along side of both bands both in Chicago and down here(Cincinnat/Dayton). Johnny (drummer) was a friend of mine. The Rushmores stayed at my place one time on tour and The Stunned stayed at Johnny's house every time we played Chicago. He(and perhaps a couple of The Rushmores) had moved to Carbondale, and that was kind of the last I heard from him. One guy (Adam) that was in that circle moved to LA. He played with The Cancer Merchants towards the end of their stint as a band. I haven't heard of The Yellow Snowmen, though.

I saw Johnny last night and said hi for you. :thu:

Archived