Warwick Basses

Davey_32x

• Members

:love:

thats all i have to say

id be inclinded to agree, but i know some of the dudes on here think theyre abhorent

so again, length of string. its a matter of opinion. try some out

the rock bass line arent bad either y'know

• Members

The necks have an unusual shape: sort of fat and round from front-to-back, yet narrow across the nut. And they have a particular tone that some people might classify as "indistinct" and others might classify as "smooth." They also tend to balance a bit funny, especially the 5- and 6-string models.

Like Ric 4001's, they polarize people because they're a little quirky in terms of feel, sound, and looks. Some folks love 'em to death. Other folks can't stand 'em.

Personally, I've tried to love them. Really, really tried. But they just never felt or sounded "right" to me. I could never bring myself to buy one...especially considering that the prices have historically been on the "very high" side for production instruments. The only ones I've ever liked were a couple of the neck-through models...which were considerably more expensive than fully custom, hand-made basses by Roger Sadowsky, Mike Lull, La Lutherie MF, etc.

Emre

Archived