MF...

Thumper

• Members

Has done it again. I ordered a Guyatone TZ2 a month ago for the new pedal board. It arrived dead on arrival. Now, two weeks later, the replacement unit arrives---also dead. No LED, no signal, no bypass, nothing.

I'm getting an Ibanez PD7 from another vendor. Screw MF.

• Members

Has done it again. I ordered a Guyatone TZ2 a month ago for the new pedal board. It arrived dead on arrival. Now, two weeks later, the replacement unit arrives---also dead. No LED, no signal, no bypass, nothing.

I'm getting an Ibanez PD7 from another vendor. Screw MF.

no battery

:p:lol:;)

• Members

no battery

:p
:lol:
;)

Yes, battery. And a replacement battery. And 9v power from the Voodoo Lab PP2+.

With the first one, at least the LED lit, but there was no bypass signal and a faint hissing noise when the pedal was engaged. Now, I have no LED, no signal and no more patience.

I'm my own worst enemy for continuing to shop at MF. Sweetwater, here I come. :D

• Members

With the first one, at least the LED lit, but there was no bypass signal and a faint hissing noise when the pedal was engaged. Now, I have no LED, no signal and no more patience.

I'm my own worst enemy for continuing to shop at MF. Sweetwater, here I come.
:D

bummer , I wouldn't say it's MF's problem though . Sounds like bad quality control to me ???

• Members

I'm my own worst enemy for continuing to shop at MF. Sweetwater, here I come.
:D

Ha

the only good thing that ever come from MF is HCBF:freak:

Give American Musical a try they are good Sweetwater is good too.:thu:

• Members

bummer , I wouldn't say it's MF's problem though . Sounds like bad quality control to me ???

Yeah, but it's more fun to vent at MF.

Seriously, I've had so many multiple back orders, shipping delays, and merchandise returns from MF. The first TZ2 I ordered came in a factory carton that was pretty beat up, and the unit had obvious wear on it. It was a return from another lucky customer, I'd bet. :freak:

• Members

I rarely have problems with MF and I order from them all the time. Way too much, in fact, and way too frequently. [somebody stop me.] Out of hundreds of items from instruments and amps to accessories, I've only had to return two or three . . a Spector Performer refurb (fretboard issues), a Nady Power Conditioner (didn't work), and that's all I can remember actually.

I dont' 'em being they're mega corp., but they're prices keep me coming back and the service hasn't driven me away.

Archived