French Silk Pie....

chris-dax

• Members

so this very cute young lady sends out the following email at work...

There is French Silk Pie in Suite 215 for those of you that are interested.

I'd love to post a picture of her but can't...just think of a 21 yearold who looks a lot like Fitzwells current avatar....:love:

Of course silk pie has me thinking about something other than that to which she is referring....

but I digress...what is French Silk Pie...:confused:

• Members

Haha. Well I'm a girl.

EDIT: Therefore.. I don't think the way you do, normally.

Heh....so you're saying you don't think normally, the way I do....:p

You are soooooooooooo right....girls and boys do think differently a lot

It's a mystery.....and an adventure....

You're a person I hardly ever chat with here, V....I'm feeling so high on the holiday buzz that I want to send you all the blessing of the season to you and your family....hope you find all the love, the peace, the vision, and the joy your heart could wish for in the coming year....c-d

• Members

Heh....so you're saying you don't think normally, the way I do....
:p

You are soooooooooooo right....girls and boys do think differently
a lot

It's a mystery.....and an adventure....

You're a person I hardly ever chat with here, V....I'm feeling so high on the holiday buzz that I want to send you all the blessing of the season to you and your family....hope you find all the love, the peace, the vision, and the joy your heart could wish for in the coming year....c-d

Hah, I really don't think normally. I tend to get the "Only you would've thought of that." from people around me.

Yeah, I haven't really had any conversations with you have I? But seriously... We have a month until Christmas. And I'm already sick of the tunes.

• Members

Hah, I really don't think normally. I tend to get the "Only you would've thought of that." from people around me.

Yeah, I haven't really had any conversations with you have I? But seriously... We have a month until Christmas. And I'm already sick of the tunes.

Well then....maybe we're twins separated at birth....when I get the "only you would have..." it's usually accompanied by the raised eyebrows :freak: and the barely audible sigh....:lol:

I pretty much hate Christmas music at this time of the year....but at other times of the year I like to break it out....go figure...

But yeah....this always seems like the season to just get through for me...but this past weekend was something really special for me and I thought I'd try to keep it going as long as possible....big hug too....c-d

Archived