Calling Burdizzos to the Fromunda-cheese-colored phone

Brother Mango

• Members

. Next is EPMD - Strickly Business. Then some Erik B and Rakim.

to even type these names in a PM Dawn thread should lead to a serious beating about the head and brow.

Comparing PM Dawn to arguably the greatest rapper ever (rakim) and arguably the third greatest rap duo ever (EPMD) is a sin against humanity.

• Moderators

to even type these names in a PM Dawn thread should lead to a serious beating about the head and brow.

Comparing PM Dawn to arguably the greatest rapper ever (rakim) and arguably the third greatest rap duo ever (EPMD) is a sin against humanity.

I know good and bad. PM Dawn is not good, but I listened to them in 1991. What the {censored} did I know back then? Not much. But pulling it out led me back to some of the classics. Rakim is the best or in the same breath with the best. EPMD as third best duo? Hmmm... not as their career progressed. #1 = Chuck D. and Flavor Flav?

• Members

I know good and bad. PM Dawn is not good, but I listened to them in 1991. What the {censored} did I know back then? Not much. But pulling it out led me back to some of the classics. Rakim is the best or in the same breath with the best. EPMD as third best duo? Hmmm... not as their career progressed. #1 = Chuck D. and Flavor Flav?

Rakim is THE best. The only one who comes close is eminem, that dude is just abou tthe baddest there is.

No rappers are good as their career progresses. Eric B Rakim have one good album, but it's good enough to give him the title. EPMD's debut is classic. Strictly Business is top 5 debuts of all time. After that they suck.

Even PE only put out 3 great albums out of like 11.

BDP had one classic, one alright one and a ton of {censored}....

Chuck D and Flava Flav are number 2....

Numbern one. It ain't even close.

Run DMC. 4 KILLER albums. An argumnet can be mad for 5.

Special props goes to LL Cool J with just about the strongest one-two punch with his first two,

NWA, EASY E, Snoop Dogg, Dre. One good album each, but so good their careers are justified.

Ice Cube has one great solo album.

All the greats have short careers.

Even eminem put out only two ultra-classics.

Think of Nas.....

One solitary a;lbum has made his reputation.

Archived