Haven't these people seen any of hte Terminator movies?

y-o-y

• Members

Wrong! Ever see "Aliens"?

Dang dood, how'd you get pwned on THAT?!??!?! Starship troopers is the generally acknowledged progenitor of power armors. Steakley wrote his book to give them more of a "post-vietnam disillusionment" feel.

I want one of these:

elementalfront.gif

Or one of these:

MPCYSCOTT.gif

:wave:

• Members

The
book
Starship Troopers
, which was published in 1959. They didn't have gorilla suits in the movie. Thanks for playing, though. We have some lovely prizes for you on your way out.

I agree, though. The suit in "Aliens" is pretty close to what they're trying to do, although it's much larger.

ooops bassgeek got prawned :(

• Members

ooops bassgeek got prawned
:(

He didn't say the book, and this thread was about the Terminator Movies, so, hence, and therefore, it would have been logical to assume he was referring to the movies.

In that context, my answer would be correct, as Ripley's pallet jack suui appeared on film before Starship Troopers.

If he was referring to the books, then he's correct.

• Members

He didn't say the book, and this thread was about the Terminator Movies, so, hence, and therefore, it would have been logical to assume he was referring to the movies.

In that context, my answer would be correct, as Ripley's pallet jack suui appeared on film before Starship Troopers.

If he was referring to the books, then he's correct.

accept thy pwnination like a man!:mad:

• Members

Dang dood, how'd you get pwned on THAT?!??!?! Starship troopers is the generally acknowledged progenitor of power armors. Steakley wrote his book to give them more of a "post-vietnam disillusionment" feel.

I want one of these:

elementalfront.gif

If you gotta go, go big!

atlass.gif

timberwolfMkII0.gif

Always my fave Mech.

Archived