OT: Work

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

[Rant]

Man I suck at my job, and I feel like the stupidest person here. {censored} ain't working for me and I have a big deadline tomorrow. Feckin balance sheet schedules just don't want to match up with mine.

Anybody feel the same way (maybe not about the accounting stuff).

[/Rant]

Sorry just having a bad day/week/month/year.

• Members

Well I've only been at my job for about 5 weeks now, and my boss is a guy who's been with the company since there were only 200... About 15 in this office. Our office alone now has 250, the company has thousands, and he's been along for the whole ride... Knows every computer we've ever had, every piece of hardware on the network, what goes to what, who is where, everything.

I feel so stupid sometimes when I can't figure something out and he's just like "oh yeah go ___ in ___ and change the ___ to ___ and then it will ____ and you'll be good to go". /sigh

Overall I've done pretty good job supporting all the users and doing any sort of admining, but there's always those moments everyone has... :mad:

• CMS Author

Most people don't have a clue what they're doing. As soon as you realize this, you'll have a lot less stress in your job.

The people I really feel sorry for are the poor dumb bastards who really know their {censored}, do a lot of work, and get paid the same, get passed up for promotions (who could replace them?) and generally slave their lives away for nothing.

Archived