OT: Bands you could never get into.

Conformer

• Members

I dunno why but the Smashing Pumpkins never did anything for me. Kinda bored me back in the day. I could never dig Corgons voice either. Not saying they are bad musicians, just something about them seemed flat and stale.

Blind Melon was another one that I couldn't dig.

Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Niel Young, are some others. Good song writers but never did much for me.

I agree about the Smashing Pumpkins ...so much hype, but lost on me. Particularly when Corgan shaved hid head...he has a real genuine pin head.

• Members

I dunno why but
the Smashing Pumpkins never did anything for me.
Kinda bored me back in the day. I could never dig Corgons voice either. Not saying they are bad musicians, just something about them seemed flat and stale.

Blind Melon was another one that I couldn't dig.

Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Niel Young, are some others. Good song writers but never did much for me.

Ever listen to Pisces Iscariot or Gish? If not, you haven't listened to Pumpkins... 2 phenom albums.

• Members

Ever listen to Pisces Iscariot or Gish? If not, you haven't listened to Pumpkins... 2 phenom albums.

Yes I have, and there are some riffs I find neat, but over all kinda bland to me. Not putting them down, just not my mug of beer.

I also forgot to mention emo, Nicklecreed, Hinder, Duaghtry, teenie bobber pop, black metal like Cradle of Filth, and stuff like that.

Archived